SiouxSports.com Forum

Conference Realignments - Take 2

The Sicatoka

Head to head results don't mean much if you don't win another game during the season.

I guess you are saying NDSU would have been a top half football team in the Big 12 this year, since they beat K-State, who finished in the middle of the Big 12.

I think that is a direct quote from Bville.

Good win for FU tonight. UND needs to learn to win on the road.

You said you'll take national titles in basketball............let me know when you get that one.

Go back and read it. In that comment there was no mention of BB. It said conf titles and national titles which would refer to BB and FB. Meaning that you can win the head to head every year as long as we have successful seasons and make the playoffs every now and then ...... Oh and another national title in FB :)

Go back and read it. In that comment there was no mention of BB. It said conf titles and national titles which would refer to BB and FB. Meaning that you can win the head to head every year as long as we have successful seasons and make the playoffs every now and then

#buttfootball.

Or focus on what really matters. Winning the conference and moving on

Woah you just said recruits don't care about a conference title as long as you beat a good OOC team. So what matters more?? Beating Notre Dame or wining the SL title? According to you it's ND.

I'm willing to bet that if _ND ever gets one you'll be first in line to pretend it means something

And you'll be first in line to pretend it doesn't.

You can have head to head I'll take conference and national titles. If winning an early season game is your Super Bowl hey have at it

Go back and read it. In that comment there was no mention of BB. It said conf titles and national titles which would refer to BB and FB. Meaning that you can win the head to head every year as long as we have successful seasons and make the playoffs every now and then ...... Oh and another national title in FB :)

Football hasn't been mentioned at all, not sure how that became relevant to the discussion all of the sudden especially when the teams haven't went head to head in a decade. But then again, when in doubt #buttfootball.

how far out is the scummit league tourney scheduled at sioux falls arena??? interestingto see if/when the tourney gets closer to tulsa?

With the Sanford Pentagon coming g online soon, I'd be surprised if it is not there every year for many years to come. With the 3 Dakota schools and UNO all nearby, they sort of have WCHA Final Five thing going on.......

how far out is the scummit league tourney scheduled at sioux falls arena??? interestingto see if/when the tourney gets closer to tulsa?

"SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – The Summit League and the Sioux Falls Sports Authority have reached a long-term agreement that will keep The Summit League Basketball Championships in Sioux Falls through 2017. A new five-year contract, beginning in 2013, was approved by The Summit League's Presidents Council. The agreement includes an option for five additional years that would keep the league's premier event in South Dakota's largest city from 2018-22."

Woah you just said recruits don't care about a conference title as long as you beat a good OOC team. So what matters more?? Beating Notre Dame or wining the SL title? According to you it's ND.

What are you talking about? Please tell me when i said that. You said beating ND means nothing. I said it DOES yo recruits. Wow get a grip

And you'll be first in line to pretend it doesn't.

Maybe ;)

Football hasn't been mentioned at all, not sure how that became relevant to the discussion all of the sudden especially when the teams haven't went head to head in a decade. But then again, when in doubt #buttfootball.

Next time Ill spell it out for you