SiouxSports.com Forum

More money problems with NDSU.

darell1976

This story embodies everything that won't get NDSU more money from the legislature:

- officials who should know better misusing funds they manage today

- claiming they didn't know they shouldn't/couldn't do it -- questionable ethics?

- not immediately removing a person who isn't a good steward of State/NDSU funds.

How do you sit next to someone in an online classroom? Just asking. Please explain. :)

Darell said it was Little Johnny's major and Johnny said he had taken a couple of classes. I felt that it was a very good possibility that they have shared a classroom together while in persuit of the same major. Now if Little Johnny said that he was taking all of his classes online I wouldn't have asked the question. :)

Darell said it was Little Johnny's major and Johnny said he had taken a couple of classes. I felt that it was a very good possibility that they have shared a classroom together while in persuit of the same major. Now if Little Johnny said that he was taking all of his classes online I wouldn't have asked the question. :)

What are you 3?? Or is that your IQ?

This story embodies everything that won't get NDSU more money from the legislature:

- officials who should know better misusing funds they manage today

- claiming they didn't know they shouldn't/couldn't do it -- questionable ethics?

- not immediately removing a person who isn't a good steward of State/NDSU funds.

If NDSU was granted more funding, it would be used for a massive statue of Chapman honoring Chapman's misdeeds. That's how ingrained corruption is at that institution.

Hey bud, sorry to tell you, this isn't the 50's anymore. I notice UND folks like using the word "flagship" every chance they get. Perhaps it is because for some ridiculous reason, they don't like the fact that NDSU is the same size as UND now? I don't know why that bothers you but it must because I see that stupid term "Flagship University" all the time from you folks. So what does that make NDSU? The State's Aircraft Carrier University? The state's Battleship?

That would make it the state's Agricultural College wouldn't it?? The AC. (nothing more, nothing less)

John Boy, I think I had it wrong. That must not be Grandpa Walton whose knee you have been sitting on in the barn listening to yarns. I think it might be where our pal "Whiskey Joe" Chapman is hiding. You must be smoking driftwood with Joe and John Q. to think your old AC was so short on funds. Joe, under the watchful eye of his pal John Q., pissed away the reserve funds at the AC didn't he? The $250,000 he was getting for an expense account along with the $50,000 for " the Missus " and the wasted $1,000,000 for the Presidents house is the reason the legislature isn't going to be too generous to not only the AC but higher education in the state. They still think Joe and his missus pissed in their cornflakes.

Is he is trying to tutor you to get that $1,000,000 your were wishing for. Pay attention, he got more than that from the AC and didn't have to work the farm. Don't believe everything he tells you. Those in Fargo who bought his line of crap ended up embarrassed and betrayed.

What are you 3?? Or is that your IQ?

It's funny because I asked myself that same question about you after reading some of your posts all over the internet the past few months. If you can't comprehend that I was joking then you already answered the question for me.

That would make it the state's Agricultural College wouldn't it?? The AC. (nothing more, nothing less)

John Boy, I think I had it wrong. That must not be Grandpa Walton whose knee you have been sitting on in the barn listening to yarns. I think it might be where our pal "Whiskey Joe" Chapman is hiding. You must be smoking driftwood with Joe and John Q. to think your old AC was so short on funds. Joe, under the watchful eye of his pal John Q., pissed away the reserve funds at the AC didn't he? The $250,000 he was getting for an expense account along with the $50,000 for " the Missus " and the wasted $1,000,000 for the Presidents house is the reason the legislature isn't going to be too generous to not only the AC but higher education in the state. They still think Joe and his missus pissed in their cornflakes.

Is he is trying to tutor you to get that $1,000,000 your were wishing for. Pay attention, he got more than that from the AC and didn't have to work the farm. Don't believe everything he tells you. Those in Fargo who bought his line of crap ended up embarrassed and betrayed.

This post wasted 30 seconds of my life.

Then why, pray tell, does this thread exist?

NDSU's money scandals affect UND's appropriations. Just as oil in western ND affects UND enrollment and appropriations.

It's really that simple.

Bison fans are guests on this board, and should be welcome to stay as long as they behave well.

Too many bison fans simply don't behave on this board.

But when a Bison fan gets all pissy about what is written here, his choices are simple: disregard it, don't read this forum, or write something substantive about why he disagrees.

That Bison fan did none of the above. Most boards would ban that kind of crap.

And you wasted how many years at NDSU? So why are you here?

This forum isn't for Bison fans to discuss NDSU, bison sports, or even Sioux sports. It's for Sioux fans to discuss Sioux sports and issues that effect Sioux sports.

So why do you respond them there farmers then??? Put them on ignore :)

Well he did say he feels dirty for being born at the Air Base so I don't think he cares much for military personnel. :angry:

Don't feel dirty being from an Air Force Base, (Air Bases are the ones that aren't on US Soil bro), training currently to be an officer in the Air Force so feel free to apologize anytime you like for putting myself out there to make your life easier. Online classes are a joke, they are convenient and I don't judge people for taking them, but they aren't too difficult.

Don't feel dirty being from an Air Force Base, (Air Bases are the ones that aren't on US Soil bro), training currently to be an officer in the Air Force so feel free to apologize anytime you like for putting myself out there to make your life easier. Online classes are a joke, they are convenient and I don't judge people for taking them, but they aren't too difficult.

Air Base, Air Force Base..same thing. Growing up in GF we had names like eastside for East Grand Forks and northend and southend for people living in those areas of town and you had the Air Base...Sorry I forgot the Force in there. Online classes aren't a joke...you are. Please leave.

Air Base, Air Force Base..same thing. Growing up in GF we had names like eastside for East Grand Forks and northend and southend for people living in those areas of town and you had the Air Base...Sorry I forgot the Force in there. Online classes aren't a joke...you are. Please leave.

Actually....I already pointed out that they are not the same thing. One is American, the other one isn't on our soil.

Actually....I already pointed out that they are not the same thing. One is American, the other one isn't on our soil.

Neither should you Mr. Grammar.

BTW...An airbase (sometimes referred to correctly as an airfield, military airport, or Royal Air Force Station, Air Force Station or Air Force Base) is a military airfield that provides basing and support of military aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_airbase

Good grief. I have lived in both Minot and Grand Forks, and in both cities, the colloquial term is "Air Base". Although both terms are commonly used and no one is offended one way or the other in every day use. And yes I have spent considerable time on the Base (both for fun and for work).

Neither should you Mr. Grammar.

BTW...An airbase (sometimes referred to correctly as an airfield, military airport, or Royal Air Force Station, Air Force Station or Air Force Base) is a military airfield that provides basing and support of military aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia....ilitary_airbase

http://airforce.com/contact-us/base-locator/?m=2011EASearch&pl=Google&med=CPC

Notice that US bases are called AFB's, foreign ones are referred to as AB's. I do not care what wikipedia says, something tells me that the USAF page might have a better idea ;)

http://airforce.com/...=Google&med=CPC

Notice that US bases are called AFB's, foreign ones are referred to as AB's. I do not care what wikipedia says, something tells me that the USAF page might have a better idea ;)

Is that why in the UK its the Royal Air Force Base. :silly: Some people shorten it when referring to it. Get over it. People refer to the GFAFB or the Minot AFB as "the base". In no way its meant to be disrespectful if you don't call it the Air Force Base. People know what you are referring to.