SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

jimdahl

Well guys... in the last 2 years I'm 2 for 2: the team i wanted to win the cup has won the cup when I have not watched the deciding game as I was unable to the last two years.

And seriously... so happy about the Canucks failing. That's all I wanted to make up for all my other sports teams failures in the last year.

Downtown Vancouver Rocked By Stanley Cup Post-Game Riot

Angry Canucks fans are on a rampage, smashing windows, looting and torching cars and dumpsters on the streets of downtown Vancouver.

More than three hours after the Stanley Cup final loss, police are moving up Howe St. toward the crowd massed at the Chapters book store on Howe and Robson.

They are very gradually pushing the crowd North up Howe.

Police spokeswoman Jana McGuiness warned earlier that police are about to escalate their response.

She said they will be igniting flash-bangs, which make loud noises and spray.

"What we're doing right now is bringing in hundreds of police officers."

The message is, you need to leave."

Way to win with dignity, Goon. You didn't see me pull that crap two years ago when the Pens won.

Nah you just got that stupid signature line that has since expired.

The Flyers aren't going to win 4 games against the Bruins. The Bruins only have to win one more game in 4 games...

Odds are against it.

~ Goon : May 7 2010, 05:21 PM

The best part for me as a Bruin fan is that the Bruins won without Kessel and Wheeler. Gotta admit it was hard for me to be overly excited about the prospect of them winning the Cup with them, moreso Kessel.

The best part for me as a Bruin fan is that the Bruins won without Kessel and Wheeler. Gotta admit it was hard for me to be overly excited about the prospect of them winning the Cup with them, moreso Kessel.

I think the Team got better because of the subtraction of players like Wheeler and Kessel. Kessel gave the Bruins Seguin and Wheeler contribution is leaving and giving the Bruins Peverley.

You have nobody to blame but yourself for my signature line. If you hadn't made that arrogant statement it wouldn't have been there for me to copy and paste. I notice you didn't make a similar statement this year when the Bruins took a three games to none lead over the Flyers. Maybe you learned your lesson, LOL!!! :lol:

I didn't have to make the same statement this year because the Bruins discarded them like a dress on prom night.