SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD- Notre Dame

jodcon

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I want ND to win too. Beating duluth is well jsut ebating duluth. Not as many people owuld be watchin if we played umd in thte title game where as a lot of notre dame alumni and fans would watch the sioux vs the irish

I disagree, I think UMD has a far better following than Notre Dame. A UND/UMD final in St Paul would be epic.

I disagree, I think UMD has a far better following than Notre Dame. A UND/UMD final in St Paul would be epic.

I think on a national level, UND vs. Notre Dame would draw a greater interest, just due to Notre Dame's name.

It would be epic around here but outside of ND and MInnesotaand part of wisconsin who cares about the bulldogs? they dont have the alumni/fan base notre dame has. notre dame fans are band wagon fans. if they see there team in the title game, they will watch

ESPN is praying to every god possible that the championship game isn't Duluth and North Dakota. It wouldn't be epic as far as TV viewers go.

Plus, if UMD loses, it would likely open up more tickets for UND fans.

ESPN is praying to every god possible that the championship game isn't Duluth and North Dakota. It wouldn't be epic as far as TV viewers go.

Plus, if UMD loses, it would likely open up more tickets for UND fans.

Excellent point... from the chatter, sounds like lots of Sioux fans would be willing to drive down on the weekend if they had a shot at getting tickets!

I want ND to win too. Beating Duluth is well just beating Duluth. Not as many people would be watching if we played umd in thte title game where as a lot of Notre dame alumni and fans would watch the Sioux vs the Irish

Dude I just fixed your post, that looks a lot like a former SS member whose name will go unmentioned... You been enjoying your self already. :)