SiouxSports.com Forum

10 Things to Pass the Time Before St. Paul

Brucesky02

10) Watch all 56 episodes of Brad Miller Time

9) Wash/Dry Clean your jersey (unless non-washing is part of your ritual)

8) Commit the Sioux Shop inventory to memory

7) Dig up the first trolling post ever on SiouxSports

6) Commit the name & number of each player in the tournament to memory. Nobody likes an ill-informed heckler.

5) Check your tire pressures to ensure optimal fuel mileage on the drive to St. Paul

4) Taunt NDSU fans about _________ (really

• Upvote 2

My DVR is full of HD sioux hockey games I have been watching daily for the past week. Broadmoore, MacNaughtong Cup, Sioux Gophers.

The OT Final Five goal never gets old. :D

Any possiblity of getting those games on DVD and starting the Weeding process that Dave started.?

if the Sioux loss who do we cheer on?

There is no possibility of that happening;

my non favorite VCR that I have and others want destroyed involve us blowing a 3rd period lead to the hated Gophs at least in part because one of our defensemen cheated deep in the offensive zone which lead to a turnover and a 4 on zero breakaway which they scored on. two things of importance-the gopher with the puck did NOT pass to anyone, surprise!

and you all know who the defenseman was.

There is no possibility of that happening;

my non favorite VCR that I have and others want destroyed involve us blowing a 3rd period lead to the hated Gophs at least in part because one of our defensemen cheated deep in the offensive zone which lead to a turnover and a 4 on zero breakaway which they scored on. two things of importance-the gopher with the puck did NOT pass to anyone, surprise!

and you all know who the defenseman was.

Please set to IGNORE.

10) Watch all 56 episodes of Brad Miller Time

9) Wash/Dry Clean your jersey (unless non-washing is part of your ritual)

8) Commit the Sioux Shop inventory to memory

7) Dig up the first trolling post ever on SiouxSports

6) Commit the name & number of each player in the tournament to memory. Nobody likes an ill-informed heckler.

5) Check your tire pressures to ensure optimal fuel mileage on the drive to St. Paul

4) Taunt NDSU fans about _________ (really

Pretty good start.

11) Write as many obscene verses of Hail to the ***kers as you can. Hey, you'll thank me later.

For example,

Hail to the M****r F****ers

Hail to those Big ********ers

Hail hail to Michigan, the *****les of the West.

12) Building on #6, Research the family tree and family members of each opposing player in the tournament, and be prepared to raise embarrassing moments in each one's family history.

13) For the opponent's best player's, research their hometown's most embarrassing moments.

14) Play hometown association for the all-time Sioux roster. Try not to get stuck in Roseau, Warroad or Thunder Bay.

15) Study the Frozen Four records book. Bonus credit questions name the first year each team made the NCAA's. Rank each team by their all-time NCAA winning percentage.

16) Play "Six Degrees of Purpur". Like the movie thing, and using roster connections or family connections, connect a random Sioux player to Fido Purpur.

17) Write obscene lyrics to the Notre Dame fight song, in case you need them later.

18) Google at least 5 different routes to the Xcel Energy Center.

19) Email as many Gopher/Badger friends as you can, and ask if they are going on Thursday.

20) Log onto Siouxsports.com every half hour 24x7.

I've consistently been doing number 20 since Sunday March 27th.