gfhockey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1030 CDT. ESPN2

Lots of highlights from the siouxs victory last nite and hear they are interviewing frattin on national TV.

Also they will release the brackets.

Over under on bob norton picking boston to win it???

Last year it was the Ben Scrivens Tribute Show, hosted by Barry Melrose. I'm interested to see what the talking heads say this year (like it matters).

Last year it was the Ben Scrivens Tribute Show, hosted by Barry Melrose. I'm interested to see what the talking heads say this year (like it matters).

Yeah, that Barry Melrose is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to college hockey.

:silly:

Yeah, that Barry Melrose is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to college hockey.

:silly:

"I like North Dakota. They've got Frattin, the best player in college hockey. Genoway, Kristo, they're deep, they're fast, they have good goaltending." - B. Melrose. ;)

Just had a thing on sportcenter about us.

Barry Melrose gave us the kiss of death.

Loves ou big tal defense. Thinks we could comepte withpro teams and said we gotta a bunch of canadiens so we would do well lol.

also said frattin was the ebst player in college hockey.

"I like North Dakota. They've got Frattin, the best player in college hockey. Genoway, Kristo, they're deep, they're fast, they have good goaltending." - B. Melrose. ;)

Okay, he's right about that.

But, a broken clock gives the correct time twice a day.... The sun shines on a dog's a$$.... etc...

Midwest Regional: North Dakota v RPI, Denver v Western Michigan... in Green Bay, Sat/Sun regional

Nice. Homecoming of sorts for Pointer, he played in that barn for the Gamblers before coming to UND. Coach Eades is sure to love this selection, probably see him at the Packer hall of fame, or the Lambeau Field Atrium.

You guys don't need it on tv... just hope in your car and drive over there. Not a bad drive at all, I've done it for a Packer game when I was still in school. I wish I had the days off because I would be there in a heartbeat! :)

Bracket of death

Michigan VS UNO

CC VS BC

There's no easy draws this time of year, but from a style of play standpoint, I like UNO's chances against Michigan. For a #12 seed, they got a decent draw (only 400 miles from home, its not at someone else's house, and its a team they are familiar with). Go Deano. Beat the ugly helmets.