SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey Sightings at the WCHA Final Five (Thursday)

farce poobah

Jersey Sightings at the WCHA Final Five (3/17)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which jersey was most commonly seen on Thursday at the FInal Five?

• Alaska Anchorage
    • Colorado College
    • Jonathan Toews

I saw MEg in her Michigan Tech jersey and saw a Princeton jersey. Also saw MN Wild, Montreal Canadians, and MN Northstars pro jerseys.

Also sat in front of two jerk Sioux fans who would not shut up and constantly trashed UAA, their hockey team, and the entire state for the whole game.

I sat in front of two Gopher fans that were discussing football, I think. They kept mentioning the Seahawks...

I also saw an RIT jersey and a Cornell jersey. Also Stamkos and... uh... crap I forgot.

MeanEgirl was not wearing a Tech jersey. Some random dude was wearing a Tech jersey, but MeanEgirl was in Anchorage gear.

I sat in front of two Gopher fans that were discussing football, I think. They kept mentioning the Seahawks...

I also saw an RIT jersey and a Cornell jersey. Also Stamkos and... uh... crap I forgot.

MeanEgirl was not wearing a Tech jersey. Some random dude was wearing a Tech jersey, but MeanEgirl was in Anchorage gear.

Also saw the RIT jersey, what is up with that? Saw a UNH jersey in the concourse....I think I know what is up with that one...

Also saw the RIT jersey, what is up with that? Saw a UNH jersey in the concourse....I think I know what is up with that one...

Just wait til MafiaMan starts busting out his jerseys. Some of them are headscratchers.

Lots of people consider the Final Five as a "bucket list" item for college hockey fans, so perhaps that's what attracted the RIT and Cornell guys (who were together)?

Last year two of my friends wore Oglethorpe and Hanrahan jerseys. Awesome.

Just wait til MafiaMan starts busting out his jerseys. Some of them are headscratchers.

Lots of people consider the Final Five as a "bucket list" item for college hockey fans, so perhaps that's what attracted the RIT and Cornell guys (who were together)?

Last year two of my friends wore Oglethorpe and Hanrahan jerseys. Awesome.

"Hanrhan? I heard his wife is a lesbian. Does that make him gay?" :)

I saw less than 10 Gopher jerseys...sad.

I think alot of us Gopher fans went in stealth mode because we did not want to get grief about how things are going with the program, at least that's why I didn't wear any.

Did run into Goon between periods of the 2nd game though, always fun to shoot the breeze with him for a while. :)

I think alot of us Gopher fans went in stealth mode because we did not want to get grief about how things are going with the program, at least that's why I didn't wear any.

Did run into Goon between periods of the 2nd game though, always fun to shoot the breeze with him for a while. :)

I would agree. All the gopher fans i saw were wearing a sweatshirt or something understated.

I would agree. All the gopher fans i saw were wearing a sweatshirt or something understated.

I talked to a few gopher fans at the game, and the bars afterwards. There was a profound sense of anger and embarrassment in the few I talked to. They couldn't believe Lucia is getting extended. I tried cheering one older guy up, saying: "it will get better, they will be back", he answered, "when, sir?, when?".

Seemed like over half the Sioux fans sported the green C. Blackhawks Toews jersey. I see the Chicago site sells them for 150, although they can also be found elsewhere for 65. Most common jersey by a wide margin in the X yesterday.