SiouxSports.com Forum

Goldy gets her clock cleaned :)

ScottM

Goldy always gets in my way at the Final Five, and it is scary how the U of MN fans around me follow his antics. The puck can be in play directly in front of them, but they watch Goldy and tell him to "spin his head".

Linda Blair suffered from the same thing years ago. Head spinning around. Perhaps someone could recommend a good priest to him for his problem. :lol:

Goldy always gets in my way at the Final Five, and it is scary how the U of MN fans around me follow his antics. The puck can be in play directly in front of them, but they watch Goldy and tell him to "spin his head".

My Dad had that problem during the Final Five back in '97 and to solve he tripped Goldy sending him tumbling down the steps :lol:

Too funny.

Strib

According to witnesses, there wasn't actually any contact made, it appears Goldy took a "dive" when approached which led to the fans expulsion from the arena.

Shortly after Goldy was seen giving the "thumbs up" to the Gophers #17.

This story is noted. The next time that stupid squirrel is around me and bugs me I'll expect to have him removed from the facility. ;)

I wish I could be banned from a U of M athletic facility. I bet he could sell that ban on E-Bay for some decent ching.

taz

• Upvote 2

'Offensive' touching of someone without their permission is considered battery. I guess the fan took offense at the rodent touching,rubbing and messing with his hair/head. As I see it, he acted in self defense! :silly:

I was thinking the same thing... If one of us did that to a co-worker at work you could get fired for it.

• Downvote 1

I was thinking the same thing... If one of us did that to a co-worker at work you could get fired for it.

Yep! In health care you can't touch a patient without their consent. Going to see a health care provider is implied consent but if they refuse a certain exam or test and it's done anyway....battery. If a patient under the age of 18 is seen without parental consent (except for certain conditions) it's also considered battery. If, of couse, the parent wishes to pursue it.

Go get 'em, fan!! Press charges, put that rodent in the crapper trap where he belongs!

'Offensive' touching of someone without their permission is considered battery. I guess the fan took offense at the rodent touching,rubbing and messing with his hair/head. As I see it, he acted in self defense! :silly:

That gopher can do whatever he or she wants. A couple of years ago I saw the squirrel shove a Duluth fan from behind at the final five (while Minnesota fans gave the squirrel a round of applause).

It happened right by security personnel, but nothing happened, as per the usual.

I'd be more worried about fleas or mites with Moldy around. :D

A follow-up story ... it keeps getting better.

Strib