SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ TECH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Brad Schlossman just tweeted that Chay Geonway will play today, MacWilliam is out with injury and Eids will start in goal.

Chay and Simpson are the 3rd defense pairing

Funny. This morning, I was thinking that, if I were Hak, I would play both Genoway & Eidesness today. Good luck, boys.

Wouldn't it be great if UND had everyone (with the exception of Kristo) going again for the playoffs?

Hopefully Mac isn't out for too long...

Glad to see Chay back though.

Very glad to see Chay back as well. He is the one of the best, if not the best, skater in college hockey.

I just hope that Hak does not use him on the penalty kill. I just don't think that is Chay's bag.

I'm counting on a good WiFi connection in the lodge at Copper because I have the lap top fired up, a hot chocolate in my hand, and a widow seat to yard sales on the hill so I'm ready for a Hobey show!

I'm counting on a good WiFi connection in the lodge at Copper because I have the lap top fired up, a hot chocolate in my hand, and a widow seat to yard sales on the hill so I'm ready for a Hobey show!

Where is that At?