UND 10 10 3 1

USD 11 10 3 1

CSU 5 17 2 4

HBU 3 18 2 4

UTPA 3 20 0 6

RPI predicts a 68-79 lose for the Sioux

UND RPI - 38.9 position 276

USD RPI - 37.51 position 288

Big game tonight - can UND win on the road and keep pace with Utah Valley. A win would be a big step forward for the program. I'm not sure that they have enough to win tonight. I think it will be 73 - 65. The dome is tough to shot in and outside shooting is a weakness for this team. If Schuler has a big game from the outside and if Huff can shut down Thomas again they might be able to win.

If the team took anything away from the crazy Utah Valley game, it sure helped tonight. Every time that USD pulled within 2-3-4 points down the stretch, the guys never got rattled and kept playing their game.

But the free throws were looking a little scary down the stretch. USD started fouling with 1:38 left and it almost worked. The guys miss quite a few clutch free throws. Luckily the D and USD's poor shooting never let them crawl back in the last minute of the game.

Great win!

I sure wish DirecTV had this one on. Thanks for the updates. They've certainly gotten exciting and that includes the missed free throws keeping games close.

I'm paying more attention to this team than I ever have to Sioux basketball and I used to be a ball boy!

I am one of those Sioux men's basketball fans who had lost almost all energy for our men's program. I have to admit that the team we are putting on the floor now is a lot better team than we have put on the floor in years. I almost can't believe it. We are dramatically bettter than 6 weeks ago. When you look at the number of freshmen that are playing I am actually really excited about the future. I didn't think I would ever say that. The last couple of years I haven't always gone to every game but I think I will be going to them now. I love our 3 guard lineup.

Love it. The young players continue to improve. Huff, Webb, Brekke, Schuler, Anderson just dont get rattled. They do not play like freshmen at all. Yes we missed alot of free throws tonight but they played hard and composed. Huff, Brekke and Schuler and Mitchell all had double figure points again in a very tough environment. I hope our last 3 home games are packed with eager fans to watch this team. If not they are missing something very special. Go Sioux

Congradulation. UND wanted this game much more than the Coyotes did and the better team definately won. I think you may need to tell the Sioux fans that made the trip to stand up and make some noise for your mens team. If I would have driven that far to a game I would sure as heck let the players know of the appreciation. Why is it that so many of the Women's fans leave after the first game?

I also agree that this is the most impressive a Sioux team has looked coming into the Dakotadome in years.

Congradulation. UND wanted this game much more than the Coyotes did and the better team definately won. I think you may need to tell the Sioux fans that made the trip to stand up and make some noise for your mens team. If I would have driven that far to a game I would sure as heck let the players know of the appreciation. Why is it that so many of the Women's fans leave after the first game?

I also agree that this is the most impressive a Sioux team has looked coming into the Dakotadome in years.

I guess so many fans leave after the womens game is because they are not true Sioux baskeball fans. When there is a double header I always attend the womens game first to show support and watch so many people leave once the game is over. Very disappointing to watch so many people leave. The mens teams is very exciting and fun to watch and so many people do not give them the support they deserve. Great observation by Coyote Fan and sad that it is so noticeable.

I guess so many fans leave after the womens game is because they are not true Sioux baskeball fans. When there is a double header I always attend the womens game first to show support and watch so many people leave once the game is over. Very disappointing to watch so many people leave. The mens teams is very exciting and fun to watch and so many people do not give them the support they deserve. Great observation by Coyote Fan and said that it is so noticeable.

Why do we have more fans at women's games than men's games? Most places it's just the opposite. I was attending women's games before it was popular or commen (and have two daughters who play the game) so I'm delighted to see the support for the women, but honestly then men's game is faster paced and generally more exciting (not saying the women's isn't). Why would we be so different than most places? Will that change if the men consistently put a winner on the court?

Why do we have more fans at women's games than men's games? Most places it's just the opposite. I was attending women's games before it was popular or commen (and have two daughters who play the game) so I'm delighted to see the support for the women, but honestly then men's game is faster paced and generally more exciting (not saying the women's isn't). Why would we be so different than most places? Will that change if the men consistently put a winner on the court?

It comes down to winning, and having reason to have optimism for the future. This is the first year in a long time that there has been legitimate reason to be optimistic about the future of UND men's basketball. I have been watching UND basketball since I was a little kid in the late 1970's, so I've seen plenty of up's and down's.