SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State Sign ideas

MinnesotaNorthStar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet it is dorks that enable you to post on here, USCHO and POI. If it weren't for those dorks, there wouldn't be any sites to post on. Enough of this though, I don't want this thread to get ruined.

Stearns County Clown College Ringmaster

5.jpg

Stearns Country Clown College Jester

scsu_dahl.jpg

I like UND33's of

YOU CANT RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS (sioux logo)

WHEN YOU PEE LIKE A PUPPY (husky logo)

Northstar: Thanks for the offer but I'm okay on the costs.

Forecheck: Some of the signs are adaptable. For example, the "Looking for this?" with the goalie jock illustration. We'll just add the names of future opposing goaltenders. I could reuse the posterboard. If you could bring the bag of old signs to me sometime, that'd be great.

If you guys could start letting me know which of the suggestions already posted you like, I could use my day off productively and get crankin'.

White Cloud State University Welcomes All People, Except for:

Blacks

Jews

Indians

Hispanics

Asians

Anybody without a mullet

People with an IQ of <3

Title Winners

Non-Rioters

Non-Alcoholics

Attractive Women

/runs for cover

:silly:

Love it...might not want to add the ethnicities, could be a sesitive area for a lot of people.

St. Clod

There should be something we could do with the similarity between "St. Cloud" and "White Cloud," i.e. the brand of toilet paper. Something like, "You can't play Husky hockey until you fill out the paperwork" with appropriate illustration

Or: "Huskies are Paper-trained"

Too bad Jeff "locked himself in the toilet at MSP airport" Finger is gone.

The "White Cloud" and "in the stall" (penalty box) references could have been a lot of fun. ???

you gotta rememebr tho, the rest of the team/coaches couldn't get him out, it took security/maint to do it...you know did he ever think of going OVER or UNDER the door?!?!?! :silly:

WPoS

Don't know if it was mentioned but when the "Uranus, now that's a funny name for a planet" was shown on the big screen, Tim H. started laughing and said "I have no idea what this means, but it is funny" -- he didn't broadcast what the sign said, but there was no doubt that he was talking about that sign. Good Work.