SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State Sign ideas

MinnesotaNorthStar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Skateshattrick, do you also post on USCHO as UNDLAW?

Pa...lease!!!!!!!!!!

Don't drag me into this.

Here is a sign that MUST be made:

"THE SWOON STARTS HERE!"

Even SCSU students will love it. For those that don't know, that is what SCSU hockey fans call it when the team chokes every year.

:)

I mentioned this to my girlfriend the other day, and it may be a little late for this series, but it will also work for UMD, and Tech.

All you need a sign that says "Puppy Love" with a picture of a dog doing its thing to another. Breed specific would be ideal, Huskies, Bulldogs, Poodles etc..

I made a cha-ching sign for the back of the saigo poster too. More than on one those would be cool anyway though ???

I saw your poster (very lovely by the way) when the security guard took me into his office and went through all the signs. One that made it through Friday night with YaneA didn't make it Saturday night. "Fix the Huskies." There are some pretty sensitive people out there. I asked him who was complaining about them, and he said Kupchella has been on a roll since the Gophers series, trying to clean things up. It's pretty ridiculous. So basically the funnier the idea, the less likely it will make it through security from now on. (ahem, Flatspin)

I saw your poster (very lovely by the way) when the security guard took me into his office and went through all the signs. One that made it through Friday night with YaneA didn't make it Saturday night. "Fix the Huskies." There are some pretty sensitive people out there. I asked him who was complaining about them, and he said Kupchella has been on a roll since the Gophers series, trying to clean things up. It's pretty ridiculous. So basically the funnier the idea, the less likely it will make it through security from now on. (ahem, Flatspin)

F'ing LAME!!! ???

Flatspin's gf made the "puppy love" sign. She actually snuck it in by bring the pic in her pocket and taping it to the sign. I had it with the rest of the penalty box signs on Friday, but decided not to display it because I knew that it wouldn't be accepted to well by the REA staff. I don't think it made it through saturday night.

BTW...it was pretty funny ???

How does Kupcakechella even know about the signs? He pretty much refuses to attend any sporting events or anthing to do with the University whatsoever, unless he is required to be there for some reason. Then again he probably came to the Gopher series, since it's a big series. He is such a ^&%$&. ???

Congradulations, you managed a split at home! ???

If you are the Swoonski that likes to cut and paste from here over to USCHO, here's one for you:

The Swoonskies play an ugly, unentertaining game. May put the concrete center to sleep.

My big question about the Huskies is this: How long can they rely on hot goaltending? If they don't have that, they don't have much. If the Huskies' goalies can keep up that pace for most of the season, good for them. If not, SCSU losses could pile up in a hurry.

YOu mean the Saigo poster didn't make it into the game? What a shame.

And they kept your "Fix the Huskies" poster?

Unreal. This is WAY out of hand.

Do you think if someone took them in a different entrance other then the student one that they would even check?

Student tickets are red flagged if you try to go in any entrance besides the Student entrance, so we can't go in any other door. I don't know what doors YaneA goes in, but security has checked with her too.

My big question about the Huskies is this: How long can they rely on hot goaltending? If they don't have that, they don't have much. If the Huskies' goalies can keep up that pace for most of the season, good for them. If not, SCSU losses could pile up in a hurry.

You also forget sympathetic officiating. A lot of non calls against SCSU that were called against UND. How long will SCSU continue to win once they get a ref who calls consistently on both sides and is not afraid to call diving?

I admit this is not an SCSU specific issue, as BC and Yale did quite well against the Sioux by diving, but there has to be a point where the refs say enough of this faking out crap.

With Schmidt, there has to be at least one 5x3 a game it seems. How pathetic.

YOu mean the Saigo poster didn't make it into the game? What a shame.

The Saigo poster made it in on Fri. but was in section 104 which is only ever on camera for the national anthem. (note, this is not a complaint as I am not photogenic ??? )

I don't know if it made it in Sat. I sent it with my nieces. forecheck, was it sittin in the office?

I watched the game on cable, and noticed that they really didn't show much of the crowd at all. :lol:

I think it's time we start think up signs for the USA game. Somehow I don't think we can make fun of their team name though. ???

How about a simple sign: "Boys Among Men"

"Today the Ralph, tommorrow bruised"

Or you can go medieval: Have a picture of Smaby or Green followed by a bunch of U-18ers drawn half the size of the Matts and you can say "Gulliver among the Lilliputians" But I suppose no one has read Jonathon Swift...

Perusing over the roster, One should view the U-17 team. Defenseman Zach Jones from Lisle, IL. I'm positive this is Jonesy's younger Bro. Future Sioux?