SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State Sign ideas

MinnesotaNorthStar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so we can anticipate that forecheck will bring to the arena the re-usable signs for both crowd and penalty box?

If anyone who wants to vote would please do so in the next hour and a half, I can work on the signs tonight and tomorrow post a list of the ones that are completed. I'd also be willing to make any last minute ones which you guys think we must have. I really like the "Can't run with big dogs/pee like a puppy" one. Are we pretty sure that one will get past security's scrutiny?

Here's what I would like to see but I think it would be too difficult and impractical...

Get a picture of the SCSU president, put it on a SCSU hockey player, and then superimpose the Sioux logo over the Husky logo on the jersey.

Just a little payback.

Do you have a caption to go with? I've already made the pic (am intellectually incapable of figuring out how to make a website, so am unable to post it). :silly:

I just thought I would give you all a little sampling of what I have had to put up with today. I know I post some crap at times(most of the time) I agree to stop for the most part. I have been getting harassed all time by skateshattrick. He sends me a email with the heading "hey dickbreath" then denies ever saying it. He then starts into a rant about how intelligent he is because he is a lawyer and implies I am stupid and work at mcdonalds. He then claims I am stupid and have a degree in maintanence engineering. He remembers from a post over a year ago on USCHO that i went to winona state(which proves his fixation on me) and ends it by calling me a nerd and a loser.

His next email says I took the bait and am a moron, when he emailed me. I never sent him anything or personally attacked him. He next emails me to call me irrational, immature, and angry. Looks to me like he might have an anger problem. He informs me noone likes me and that I need counseling. His next email calls me and Happy the most obnoxious posters he has ever seen. He has hopefully finished with one last email calling me a liar. Now I did send emails back pointing out his obvious problems and that he should leave me alone, but I don't think he is stable. If you are ever in trouble with the law I would not call him to help. If I turn up missing you guys are all witnesses.

btw, I did like the signs about the Potulny brothers last weekend, very clever.

I just thought I would give you all a little sampling of what I have had to put up with today. I know I post some crap at times(most of the time) I agree to stop for the most part. I have been getting harassed all time by skateshattrick. He sends me a email with the heading "hey dickbreath" then denies ever saying it. He then starts into a rant about how intelligent he is because he is a lawyer and implies I am stupid and work at mcdonalds. He then claims I am stupid and have a degree in maintanence engineering. He remembers from a post over a year ago on USCHO that i went to winona state(which proves his fixation on me) and ends it by calling me a nerd and a loser.

His next email says I took the bait and am a moron, when he emailed me. I never sent him anything or personally attacked him. He next emails me to call me irrational, immature, and angry. Looks to me like he might have an anger problem. He informs me noone likes me and that I need counseling. His next email calls me and Happy the most obnoxious posters he has ever seen. He has hopefully finished with one last email calling me a liar. Now I did send emails back pointing out his obvious problems and that he should leave me alone, but I don't think he is stable. If you are ever in trouble with the law I would not call him to help. If I turn up missing you guys are all witnesses.

There's a good group therapy session going on currently at POI. I suggest you join it :silly:

We don't care...here's a quarter.