SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State Sign ideas

MinnesotaNorthStar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful with the Asian fellow if he is the President. We could go down a road that would make us look like them very easily....

How about a sign with a pair of Loafers on one side saying "Hush Puppies" And the other side with a crushed SCSU logo saying "Hushed Puppies"?

OK don't want to burst your bubble on the Fargo sign cuz I think it's funny too, butttttt...if it weren't for us Fargo Sioux fans driving up there screaming our heads off week after week then.....ok maybe we don't make that big of difference! You won't offend me, but just wanted to reiterate that you have alot of Sioux supporters living in the Fargo area. I know it's our choice to live in Bisonville, but we also are die hard Sioux fans and wear our apparel very proudly in this city!

I can't see the Extreme Makeover. All I get at the link is code.

Re: Fargo sign. Way ahead of you, siouxbear1. Last night, I crossed out "Fargo" and wrote in "Bisonville."

Forecheck brought me last week's posters. So, as leftovers we have the "Couldn't Carry Zach's Jock (or fill it)," "Kiss Cam," "Dumb and Dumber-er," "Likes the way the P.A. guy says, 'rrr-uffing'" and "I got 2:00 for hooking but Mom got 5 years." I also got back the "Crappie/Crappy" sign which can be recycled for later series.

New for this series for the box:

"Ref: You're not the boss of me!"

"Loser with a Capital 'Loo'"

"PLAYS WITH DAHL'S team"

"Hope Mom Remembers to tape 'Days'"

"Sit. Stay. Pout."

"Do these pants make my butt look big?"

Crowd:

"Huskies: Your Certificates of Participation are ready--NCAA"

"Rub Their Noses in It!"

"Coole Whipped? Easy as pie!" [sorry, couldn't imitate the round lid of the container]

"Huksies, You do the math: 7>0"

"Choke Collars

Available in

Slim

Regular

Husky"

"Coole Running...Scared"

"We used concrete here, too (we just covered it up)."

"[ear of corn] Crop

[st. C. logo] Crap"

"You can take the boy out of North Dakota

but he'll wind up on a lousy hockey team"

"Fix the Huskies"

"Don't Feed The Penalized Player (he'll only whiff on the shot)"

"Sorry you had to drive through Bisonville"

and

"huSkies

Can't

Stop

Us"

I will do one or two more tonight but I need a consensus as to which ones.

I know it's getting late in the week for new ideas, and it's really not that new since it kind of covers the same ground as the skating Saigo w/ the Sioux logo on a SCSU sweater, but I'd like to put this out there. Show the UND eternal flame logo on the side of a black kettle and right next to it show Saigo's face on the side of a black pot w/ a bubble from Saigo's mouth saying "You're black!" The BS we've gotten the last couple of years by this yahoo really needs to be addressed, and the more of these type of messages that can be shown on signs for this series the better.

I'm bumping this up because I still haven't heard whether there's any particular suggestion I ignored that you really want to see made into a sign. I like the "Cha-ching" idea and will make that one. Speak now, or in the next three hours, or forever hold your peace.

I finished all the signs last night. One question: Do we want the leftovers--I mean "classics"-- this weekend or should we use them sparingly so they don't lose their punch? I'm referring to "Kiss Cam," "Zach's Jock" and "Mom got 5 years." These signs are looking a little tattered but I think they still have some life in them.

I finished all the signs last night. One question: Do we want the leftovers--I mean "classics"-- this weekend or should we use them sparingly so they don't lose their punch? I'm referring to "Kiss Cam," "Zach's Jock" and "Mom got 5 years." These signs are looking a little tattered but I think they still have some life in them.

I would prefer to use them sparingly or they will lose their luster.