SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ MSU - Sunday edition

AZSIOUX

The Sioux can guarantee a stay on top of the WCHA standings through the break with another win in Mankato today.

4pm central start

Webcast -link- $7.00 per game and game link will appear 5-10 minutes before puck drop

Go Sioux!!

Sioux 5-2 - frattin-Rodwell-kristo-forbort-genoway

Not sure who the extra day in between games favors? UND should have more legs than Friday I would hope.

Sioux...4-2. Frattin keeps rolling and Malone, Knight and Cichy get goals too.

With Vike's game moved (family in Lakeville reported 21"), I'll get to watch Packers at noon, then hockey after!

Brad hinted in his blog today that he thought Eidsness may get the start today against the Mavs. I can't believe the coaching staff would take Dell out when the guy is playing so well, and giving the team great goaltending every time he's between the pipes.

Next week they have an exhibition game.....let Eidsness play that one....hell....have Eidsness and Maris dress and give them each half of the game. No reason to play Dell in in exhibition game.....

Brad hinted in his blog today that he thought Eidsness may get the start today against the Mavs. I can't believe the coaching staff would take Dell out when the guy is playing so well, and giving the team great goaltending every time he's between the pipes.

Next week they have an exhibition game.....let Eidsness play that one....hell....have Eidsness and Maris dress and give them each half of the game. No reason to play Dell in in exhibition game.....

Personally, I'm going to let Hak make the decision because he is closer to the situation and because he gets paid to make those decisions.

My guess is that Hak wants Eidsness to get back in under actual game conditions. An exhibition game isn't the same as a league game. Eidsness needs to get back up to speed for real action, not practice. Also, maybe Hak thinks that Dell could use a break since he has played a bunch of games in a row.

I'm a bit fortunate to be able to watch the game today. Had to work last night and at 2:00 am when I finally finished, I quick checked to see what the final score was, only to see it was postponed until today.

It'll be another tough game that the guys can't take a shift off.

UND Lines

19 Evan Trupp–22 Brad Malone–21 Matt Frattin

25 Jake Marto–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

11 Derek Rodwell–9 Mario Lamoureux–27 Carter Rowney

8 Mike Cichy–29 Brock Nelson–20 Joe Gleason

24 Ben Blood–5 Chay Genoway

2 Andrew MacWilliam–4 Derek Forbort

3 Derrick LaPoint–18 Dillon Simpson

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

MSU Lines

23 Michael Dorr–9 Mike Louwerse–25 Eriah Hayes

29 Eli Zuck–12 Rylan Galiardi–11 Corey Leivermann

15 J.P. Burkemper–19 Zach Lehrke–14 Justin Jokinen

24 Adam Mueller–26 Joe Schiller–7 John McInnis

16 Tyler Elbrecht–5 Ben Youds

28 Channing Boe–22 Kurt Davis

3 Cameron Cooper–17 Evan Mosey

1 Austin Lee

30 Phil Cook

35 Evan Karambelas

I'm surprised to see Austin Lee get the start for Mankato. Also, it sounds like they pulled out the black jerseys.