SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU - saturday

ChadR

we better hope sagauro holds on or this could go all damn night plus being a asu alum i hate anything tucson and thats where the other team is from and saguaro is from scottsdale my former residence :) .....az hs football :silly:

What sucks is that they weren't showing this fb game at 6:58, it was just the dtv logo.

I think that's because the DTV channels are a conglomeration of various other sports channels. I've got the actual FCS channels on my lineup, and this game was definitely showing before 7:00. DTV was just scheduled to show FCS-Central at 7:00, so they turned it on. It just happens to be showing a different program than everybody expected.

On the bright side, these teams seem to not know how to pass the ball, which will keep the clock running, plus CDO only has one timeout left.

I think that's because the DTV channels are a conglomeration of various other sports channels. I've got the actual FCS channels on my lineup, and this game was definitely showing before 7:00. DTV was just scheduled to show FCS-Central at 7:00, so they turned it on. It just happens to be showing a different program than everybody expected.

On the bright side, these teams seem to not know how to pass the ball, which will keep the clock running, plus CDO only has one timeout left.

Thanks for the explanation. :-) Sounds like Trupp scored on a pretty play.

And LaPoint!