SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU - saturday

ChadR

Dell played well this weekend and made a lot of good saves. After the first Dell was left to fend for himself.

So true. The game really slowed down after the 1st after a couple of Sioux penalties, legs were a lot slower and turnovers happened far too often. Dell played well all weekend, Mr Consistent in net. No complaints when our goalie allows 3 goals in 2 games.

• Upvote 1

I threw out the suggestion of Marto at Forward early in the offseason, and the idea wasn't very popular with others on this board. Maybe it's not such a horrible idea after all. I think it will be a nice option to have if injuries were to hit us later in the season, especially around tournament time.

I dunno, I didn't think it was that bad of an idea. Marto is a fast skater and their line generated opportunities this weekend. I thought they came through the neutral zone fast and got the puck on net.

Hey it was a great win. I do want to say I love those black jerseys I do have a question I would like to buy & if so who do I contact & how much are they? If anybody knows could they please be kind enough to post if for me please thank you.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.