SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Pioneers - Friday

AZSIOUX

they let them play and that was nice! good solid wcha win for the sioux. i didnt mind that hit by bennett. seemed like a nice hit but leaving the feet is dangerous if so. dell was ok, lets see eids tomorrow night. great play by simpson. if forbort gets over his illness i hope we see both he and forbort in there. mac had a huge hit along with kristo! 3-0 in the wcha. solid start. lets make it 4-0

I thought I saw hm bring his arm up thus the elbowing call, maybe replay will prove me wrong...but I saw what I saw :blush:

From my slow motion replay, he left his feet and made helmet to helmet contact. To me Denver got off easy on that one. One contact to the head missed. I know it was on replay, but I suspected contact to the head to begin with, that's why I replayed it in slow motion.

Different game between the 2nd and 3rd periods - the Sioux seemed to be tired the 3rd. I can't believe that at times we had such a hard time getting the puck out of our zone given the defensive talent we have. We could have had several more goals.

Zucker was the only player on the ice who knew where the puck was.And on an uncalled offside, maybe/

That was offsides. I was freaking out.... glad I wasn't the only one that noticed it. The replay showed it was offsides too, so it wasn't just the booze or my kelly green shades that made me see it that way. Thankfully it didn't change the outcome of the game. ...

Go Sioux, get the sweep tomorrow....