SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Idaho

GeauxSioux

I see our sociopathic, insecure buddy JBB is filling in the Idaho fans about us in that same thread.

Lakes did this last year with the TT board. Am I the only one who thinks this is totally pathetic? They are basically the face of NDSU Football on these boards. Makes us look better, I guess.

Shouldn't they worry about their team getting spanked by Kansas and not about our game with Idaho. I can imagine what is said on the Kanas Jayhawk forum.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I just took a look at the Idaho page, how sad is it that 1 or 2 bison "fans" write crap like that? There is something seriously wrong with those guys. Thanks to the couple of UND fans that took the time to register, and post rebuttals.

Back to the game, since it is on Altitude, which I don't get since I'm not a dish person, any chance it gets picked up by the FSSN?

That is hilarious. But that is exactly what we want them thinking prior to our game with them.

I love how the guy THINKS he has the pulse on our situation, but really has no friggin clue whatsoever. I may have a guess as to who it might be? :lol:

Hard to believe JBB could be way off in his 'appraisal' of something... :lol: (sorry, inside joke).

Wow! I just took a look at the Idaho page, how sad is it that 1 or 2 bison "fans" write crap like that? There is something seriously wrong with those guys. Thanks to the couple of UND fans that took the time to register, and post rebuttals.

Back to the game, since it is on Altitude, which I don't get since I'm not a dish person, any chance it gets picked up by the FSSN?

Your welcome. :D

It's on Altitude? Maybe I have to subscribe to the sports pak early this year. As for FSSN, doubt that the REA will pay to uplink the feed to satellite. Midco cable has been know to pick games up at times when enough demand is there, so maybe, but unlikely.

It's on Altitude? Maybe I have to subscribe to the sports pak early this year. As for FSSN, doubt that the REA will pay to uplink the feed to satellite. Midco cable has been know to pick games up at times when enough demand is there, so maybe, but unlikely.

I think you can add sports pack and then delete it so you are not stuck paying for it when you don't want to watch the games. Given there is usually quite a bit of FCS ball on there I usually add it and keep it throughout FB season. And at times I can get some Summit BB on there too. But, I do think you can add and dump it as you wish.

I think you can add sports pack and then delete it so you are not stuck paying for it when you don't want to watch the games. Given there is usually quite a bit of FCS ball on there I usually add it and keep it throughout FB season. And at times I can get some Summit BB on there too. But, I do think you can add and dump it as you wish.

I have dish, so no FCS, but I keep it for the winter for college hockey. Yes, can drop it anytime but dish charges $5 for changes.

If you are gonna beat a FBS team, Idaho is a good target. They have hung on as a FBS school just by the skin of their teeth.

Normally i would agree but this is looking like a pretty good schedule now. That new coach has it turned around and their excitement is at an all-time high. I would rather play them at this level than consistently play FBS doormats.

Hello Sioux fans, Vandal fan here.

Looking forward to the start of the season. Should be an interesting game especially since our Offensive Line hasn't come together yet (if you have a decent pass rush things could be interesting). Our defense has around 10 sacks yesterday in our scrimmage. Defense looks solid, so far, and we have a potential early round pick QB in the NFL draft. However, if the Oline doesn't gel...

How do you see your team's strength/weakness?

Hello Sioux fans, Vandal fan here.

Looking forward to the start of the season. Should be an interesting game especially since our Offensive Line hasn't come together yet (if you have a decent pass rush things could be interesting). Our defense has around 10 sacks yesterday in our scrimmage. Defense looks solid, so far, and we have a potential early round pick QB in the NFL draft. However, if the Oline doesn't gel...

How do you see your team's strength/weakness?

Welcome clydeman.

Strength = defense. 10 sacks? Hopefully our guys can best that number.

;)

Weaknesses include a injury plagued receiver corp and an untested red-shirt freshman kicker (prove me wrong).

BTW...you might want to weigh in on this thread. It's the hottest topic on SiouxSports...

NCAA Football Preview - Idaho Vandals - www.kansascity.com

OUTLOOK: Based on the enthusiasm coach Akey brings to the sidelines alone, that should be enough to give the Vandals a leg up in most of their meetings this season, but still a lot has to fall into place to get the squad back to the postseason. Nevertheless, with so many returning starters it would be great to see Idaho give a team like Nebraska a run for its money after taking out North Dakota in the season opener on September 2nd.

Maybe some of the fans making the trip to Moscow should bring some signs with that literally say nothing but "Nebraska". Or "Beat Nebraska". That should take their minds out of the game and get them thinking about the following week.

How bout "Russia Sucks".

Also JBB said we beat Idaho State with a last minute score...we never trailed in that game. What a douche.

Actually I think the Sioux were ahead by about 30 and then relaxed to let ISU back in it. However, I heard somewhere today that Idaho U has the largest Offensive Line in college FB averaging about 333 lbs. per man. Our defensive speed will be really tested by that size.

Idaho isn't going to underestimate you. Vandals have been working on the UND game plan all week.

I know the team is working hard to get the Oline to gel before the season starts. That is one of the top priorities. They are getting better but Nate, our QB, still has to hurry his throws. Hopefully we get this figured out before UND game but especially for the Nebraska game

Why was Jake Millers redshirt pulled. Is it because of running back depth, receiver depth, or kickoffs.. Where do they intend to play him? The only position I had heard where we were a little thin was receiver. Did he catch the ball much in High School?

Why was Jake Millers redshirt pulled. Is it because of running back depth, receiver depth, or kickoffs.. Where do they intend to play him? The only position I had heard where we were a little thin was receiver. Did he catch the ball much in High School?

From what I have been reading and hearing, I think Miller, McGill and Murray will all be "slash" type players. I think all 3 of them are capable and will line up in the slot at times and will also take handoffs out of the backfield.

I dont know for sure, but that is my guess.

I feel like I just lost my dog....Someone asked me the other day who the sioux played in their season opener and I had absolutely no clue....

There was a day when I knew the entire sioux schedule right off the top of my head, the record of the team they were playing that week, the specific cities the sioux were traveling too, the 11 starters on offense and defense, who was injured, what the key matchups were, and I could tell you the scores of when the teams played the year before......I wish that the sioux played NDSU this year or something to spark the interest, but it just isn't the same right now...

Stupid question of the day (very ashamed of myself for this)...but.....when can the sioux qualify for postseason play in football again?

I feel like I just lost my dog....Someone asked me the other day who the sioux played in their season opener and I had absolutely no clue....

There was a day when I knew the entire sioux schedule right off the top of my head, the record of the team they were playing that week, the specific cities the sioux were traveling too, the 11 starters on offense and defense, who was injured, what the key matchups were, and I could tell you the scores of when the teams played the year before......I wish that the sioux played NDSU this year or something to spark the interest, but it just isn't the same right now...

Stupid question of the day (very ashamed of myself for this)...but.....when can the sioux qualify for postseason play in football again?

2012 would be the first year that they can qualify.