• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More photos of the game at:

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/galleries/165.htm

John

Thanks, John. I was waiting for you to post your shots. Great views of flying puck inside the net on several Sioux goals different nights... and great timing getting the "Gregoire is not tripped or interfered with pursuing a pass... " shot last night :p . Loved the Broadmoor award pics, and posed team shot! You going to Worcester?

does anyone got these goals on youtube?...supposedly i was on tv for the first 2

I've been looking for a link as well. The DU vs UND link was awesome from Friday, but seeing that I could only listen to the game, its frustrating not getting a link of the championship....anyone have the game link? Goon?

I've been looking for a link as well. The DU vs UND link was awesome from Friday, but seeing that I could only listen to the game, its frustrating not getting a link of the championship....anyone have the game link? Goon?

The satellite feed came down in protected content. It took a bit of work to even get it so I could get it onto my computer. (involving VCR tapes and the like.) As of now Youtube hasn't processed the videos. I'm trying to upload it in MPG2 to see if that helps.

Edit:

I have no idea what's going on. I still can't view this video from the main way, but if you go to my "channel" (who knew I had a channel?) it worked for me. Sorry about the crappy quality but I had to go through umpteen steps to get this up and I'm still not sure if it will work for you.

So here's the link to my channel. Let me know if it works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhistlerOFN...u/0/c6t5iNlcIeQ

I've been looking for video of Trupper's up over and around move with the puck from last night. I saw it live and wan't sure if I saw what I saw...a little showing off the wax job ala lacrosse style. Anyone got a link?

How dare you even utter the word "lacrosse" around here, after last year's ESPN debaucle during our regional game!!! :p