SIOUX vs SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hextall just managed to get a penatly during a faceoff- slashing

I don't understand, these same two referees refused to call a slash when MacWilliam got slashed before a face off last Friday night. That was a slash on the player, clearly more important to call.

I don't understand, these same two referees refused to call a slash when MacWilliam got slashed before a face off last Friday night. That was a slash on the player, clearly more important to call.

You can't try to apply logic to WCHA reffing- it's just too much for their brains to handle AND skate at the same time

The Sioux just needed to settle down. And they did exactly that after SCSU went up by 2. There playing Sioux hockey now.

GO SIOUX!!

UND dominated the last 15 minutes of the 1st. Lasch didn't look real stable after Malone lit him up!

The way I did it on the pwr predictor the WCHA has the 2,3,4,and 5 seeds. Also, if UMD could get in and WCHA had 3 #1 seeds they would have to put a wcha team in each of the 4 regions wouldn't they?

I don't think that's the case at all. They just avoid first round matchups if possible.

It wasn't just the announcers talking about the seeding. They had a clip on the screen. Showed UND getting a #1 seed if we win, and SCSU getting a #1 seed if they win, with Duluth being a #14 either way. I don't know if that makes it any more legit, but it wasn't just the booze talking about it.

It wasn't just the announcers talking about the seeding. They had a clip on the screen. Showed UND getting a #1 seed if we win, and SCSU getting a #1 seed if they win, with Duluth being a #14 either way. I don't know if that makes it any more legit, but it wasn't just the booze talking about it.

it wasnt right. just mess with the predictor this and i believe it proves that the BC game needed to be included in the scenerios

Hey guys I finally found an application that allows me to listen to the game thanks for all your help

Go Sioux!!!!!

Great! That's a 10-12 hr drive, isn't it? Nite-time there? Looks very curvy on Googlemaps - rough terrain?

On 2nd thought - quit texting while driving - and be safe! :silly:

I don't think that's the case at all. They just avoid first round matchups if possible.

Well yeah but if UMD was a 4 seed they would have to play the one non-WCHA 1 seed in the first round, then all 4 regions would have a wcha team. It doesn't matter though because UMD is not in the tournament anymore.