SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final 5 thoughts

AZSIOUX

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be like home-ice for the Bulldogs on Thursday night after tonight's result. The good news is the Sioux are playing some great, hard-nosed hockey right now and the sky's the limit. I'll say UND over UMD, Wisconsin over St.Cloud, Denver over UND, UND over St.Cloud for 3rd, Wisconsin wins the Broadmoor.

It will be like home-ice for the Bulldogs on Thursday night after tonight's result. The good news is the Sioux are playing some great, hard-nosed hockey right now and the sky's the limit. I'll say UND over UMD, Wisconsin over St.Cloud, Denver over UND, UND over St.Cloud for 3rd, Wisconsin wins the Broadmoor.

No way. They don't have that many fans even if they all show up.

Thoughts? I have one....

COME!

No Gophers, this is a once in a decade opportunity folks. Tickets will be sold for less than face by desparate gophers fans. Come down to "College Hockey Mardi Gras!"

GO SIOUX!

Ok, you tell my partners that I won't be there on Thursday for the group presentation then and tell my professor on Friday that I won't be there either?

Yeah, but every gopher fan that keeps their tickets will be cheering hard against the Sioux.

Absolutely.

Which brings on this question: how many gopher fans buy up the whole package? In the 18,000 seat X, I would guess 8-10K do. You are going to be able to get tix from Craigslist, or scalpers out front for wayyyy less than face.

I have 2 lower level center ice tickets (Section 104, Row 20, Seats 11-12) to sell for the WCHA Final Five.

Face Value for the tickets is:

Thursday March 18th 7:00 pm ($18 per ticket)

Friday March 19th 2:00 pm ($33 per ticket)

Friday March 19th 7:00 pm ($43 per ticket)

Saturday March 20th 2:00 pm ($23 per ticket)

Saturday March 20th 7:00 pm ($43 per ticket)

Face Value is $320 for both tickets for all 5 games. I'm will to sell the 2 tickets for individual games also. If you're interested in one, some or all of the games email me at Sunnybasic@msn.com

Ya its a great weekend since St. Patty's Day is on Wednesday. Everyone just parties all weekend long watching some GREAT hockey!!!

Absolutely. If you have never come down, this year figures to be the "safest" and most tame in a decade without the gopher fans around. Sioux fans will be the majority.

Get your tickets now! (or this week)

Ok, you tell my partners that I won't be there on Thursday for the group presentation then and tell my professor on Friday that I won't be there either?

I can write you an official 'she's sick and likely highly contagious' letter. :) Anything for a fellow Sioux fan! :)

Gonna pull the downer post. Has any team had to play the Thursday game, won it and then made it to the Frozen Four? It's a lot of games at the end of a long season when people are banged up especially when we had to go 3 this weekend.

Gonna pull the downer post. Has any team had to play the Thursday game, won it and then made it to the Frozen Four? It's a lot of games at the end of a long season when people are banged up especially when we had to go 3 this weekend.

Happened for the first time last year--Duluth played in, played on and won Broadmoor. Right?

Are you sure???

I would think so. We play against Dumbver (provided we beat UMD) and we'll need the rest. The Minnesota rule was just for them to sell more seats.

I think UND has more fans that travel and are in the cities than Wisconsin and St Clown.

Happened for the first time last year--Duluth played in, played on and won Broadmoor. Right?

You are correct in that they were the first team to win the Final 5 after playing the Thurs game. However, they didn't make the frozen four last year though.

I believed they ended up losing in the regional last year. I can't come up with anyone that has had to play 3 at final five and then made to frozen four but my mind isn't as good as others on this board.