Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what time ?

7pm central

Minnesota State at St. Cloud State 7:05 CT WCHA First Round Game 3

Minnesota at North Dakota 7:05 CT WCHA First Round Game 3

Colorado College at Minnesota-Duluth 7:05 CT WCHA First Round Game 3

This is why we worked so hard for home-ice advantage. The last line change/match-ups/crowd/rink/etc.

If we can't win 2 out of 3 in our own building, we don't deserve to be in St. Paul next week.

Agreed. Take nothing away from the Gophers. If they win, it's because they overcame several obstacles and they deserve it.

They'll bring it, UND better bring it. Should be a highly entertaining game...the way playoff hockey should be. Lay it all on the line.

This is why we worked so hard for home-ice advantage. The last line change/match-ups/crowd/rink/etc.

If we can't win 2 out of 3 in our own building, we don't deserve to be in St. Paul next week.

Well Said Lefty... I want no excuses if the Sioux play poorly, and there not at St.Paul. Now GO MOP THE ICE WITH THEM RODENTS!!!

These teams are pretty well matched in talent. Motivation for both will be sky high.

Here is where conditioning will play big. Third game in three days. Sioux rolling four lines

to Gophers shorting up their bench a shade last night in the third period.

Chokes run out of gas. Crowd carries the Sioux. We play in against Duluth on Thursday night.

Well Said Lefty... I want no excuses if the Sioux play poorly, and there not at St.Paul. Now GO MOP THE ICE WITH THEM RODENTS!!!

The Master Plan:

1. Sioux get it done in Grand Forks tonight.

2. 'Kato takes out Clowny-Town tonight.

3. Sioux play next Friday afternoon.

I will be wearing my tin-foil hat just in case...

The Master Plan:

I like your master plan. Will the game be on directv tonight? I will have my jersey from 2000 the white one of course on & cheering like there's no tommorrow for the "FIGHTING SIOUX." I may be a GATOR but i'm more & I mean more a SIOUX at heart. So LET'S GO SIOUX USE THOSE GOPHERS HEADS FOR A MOP & THEIR BUTTS FOR A BROOM.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I like your master plan. Will the game be on directv tonight? I will have my jersey from 2000 the white one of course on & cheering like there's no tommorrow for the "FIGHTING SIOUX." I may be a GATOR but i'm more & I mean more a SIOUX at heart. So LET'S GO SIOUX USE THOSE GOPHERS HEADS FOR A MOP & THEIR BUTTS FOR A BROOM.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

It's on DirecTV 617, 7:05 Central Daylight Time. Your Gators are on the bubble in hoops, that selection show is 6:00 I think. I love this time of year!

direct tv 658 it says on my program list.

gophers are my team, (i was hoping for 6-0 both nights and get this season over with, because if the gophers lose tonight, all they did was get our hopes up!)

but im not an idiot, und should win. The home ice in a deciding game is key. dont' ya think?

stupid question #3, can they sell beer on a sunday? or is that just a stupid minnesota law.

direct tv 658 it says on my program list.

gophers are my team, (i was hoping for 6-0 both nights and get this season over with, because if the gophers lose tonight, all they did was get our hopes up!)

but im not an idiot, und should win. The home ice in a deciding game is key. dont' ya think?

stupid question #3, can they sell beer on a sunday? or is that just a stupid minnesota law.

I think home ice should be an advantage, absolutely. The crowd will show up and be loud. If the team does too, UND should win. But maybe the Gophers will show more desire than they have all season. That's why we play the games.

I'm thinking the beer will be flowing at the arena, as far as I know you can sell liquor in ND on Sundays. Maybe I just haven't needed any on a Sunday in awhile, but I think it's available.

special teams will be the key tonight for obvious reasons-shore up the pk and expect it on the ice a lot tonight and get better on the pp as it has been awful the last three games. if it's close in the third expect a bogus call against us like last night.

The Master Plan:

I can sell you a black helicopter as well. :lol:

I'd love to see a grind it out close game tonight, just like what we hope we'd see when these two teams get together. Just hope the Gophers can play two solid games in a row, their inconsistency tells me no but it's do or die for them tonight. Key for the Gophers will be to get on the board first tonight.

I'd love to see a grind it out close game tonight, just like what we hope we'd see when these two teams get together. Just hope the Gophers can play two solid games in a row, their inconsistency tells me no but it's do or die for them tonight. Key for the Gophers will be to get on the board first tonight.

1st goal and alex kangas. he won it last night with a couple big saves.

go sioux!! lets make the final 5 siouxville!!

I don't think either team played that great last night. gophers obviously played better than fri night and took advantage of a few breaks. und is still the better team in my opinion but if the gphers win tonight more power to them and it won't break my heart having to avoid the prospect of playing three games next weekend.

I don't think either team played that great last night. gophers obviously played better than fri night and took advantage of a few breaks. und is still the better team in my opinion but if the gphers win tonight more power to them and it won't break my heart having to avoid the prospect of playing three games next weekend.

I don't like the Goofs but I'm not going to minimize what they did last night. They beat the better team. The better team better show up tonight and kick goofies azz!!

th_crosscheckgoofy.jpg