SiouxSports.com Forum

Lamoureux suspended for 1 game

Stinger_UND

Anyone else get this update from College Hockey News?

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2010...chasuspends.php

Apparently they say "According to the WCHA, Lamoureux "violated league conduct and sportsmanship rules" and Hepp "violated NCAA playing rules" during last Saturday's game in St. Cloud, Minn."

Edit: nevermind...didn't read all of the Saturday gameday thread!

What a joke! I think I saw both him and Marvin drop the gloves, I guess Marvin took a little extra time doing it so he was saved by the refs, so what gives? Now Lamy has the same suspension time as that $#@&% Marvin does for putting Chay out for the season. Shepard = Bush League :silly:

what a joke! Marvin should have pushed ALL IN and got it over with. The stink of his ending Chay's college career WILL follow him WHEREVER HE GOES (ask Paukovich) in his hockey career - and he will have to answer for it someday without having the skirt of a UND-hating league official to hide behind.

I feel bad it's a kid from Warroad kid but he made his own bed...and YEAH he dropped right along with Mario and MARIO gets suspended? B*LLSHIT!

Put another couple nickels in the tanning bed McLeod!! You're a total TOOL!!!

What is McLeods email. Its time to end this bullsh*t that he pulls all the time. Really Marvin isnt suspended. This is a joke and its time everyone stands up and gets him out of his position. He is turning this league into a joke. Other leagues laugh at us because of officiating and how its run. This is complete trash. A Fu$*ing joke. Unbelieveable.

What is McLeods email. Its time to end this bullsh*t that he pulls all the time. Really Marvin isnt suspended. This is a joke and its time everyone stands up and gets him out of his position. He is turning this league into a joke. Other leagues laugh at us because of officiating and how its run. This is complete trash. A Fu$*ing joke. Unbelieveable.

I would like to know as well, I haven't been able to find Greg Shepherds.

I would like to know as well, I haven't been able to find Greg Shepherds.

I just don't understadn how this crap can happen. It's utter BS and makes the WCHA look like fools. WHY would a kid go the college route and not Canadian Juniors when this stuff happens. Along with Denver and their annual favoritism makes it look like WCHA has the favorites and the non-favorites....and we're in the non group for sure. This makes it look like their getting paid off for their decisions likes refs in BB!!

bmcleod@du.edu

But don't expect a response. I've sent him emails before with no reply.

I can agree. All or none either both are suspended or neither are suspended.

Was Marvin suspended by the WCHA or St. Cloud State for his hit on Genoway? If he was suspended by the WCHA, would Marvin have to sit three games since it would be his second suspension or is that only for game DQ's? Just thinking that might be the rationale behind Marvin not being suspended.

Was Marvin suspended by the WCHA or St. Cloud State for his hit on Genoway? If he was suspended by the WCHA, would Marvin have to sit three games since it would be his second suspension or is that only for game DQ's? Just thinking that might be the rationale behind Marvin not being suspended.

That's only for fighting DQ's.

That is for Fighting DQ and it's one game first time, two games second time, third time three games etc. McLown said:

The WCHA.

bmcleod@du.edu

But don't expect a response. I've sent him emails before with no reply.

I'm thinking everyone should take a couple of minutes to flood his mailbox with messages to let him know how we feel. (No profanity please, which will be tough for me) I'm going to forward on the Virg Foss article to him as well. If nothing else, it will drive him crazy everytime he has to clear them out on his BlackBerry, as I'm sure he's traveling today.

I do find it odd that he doesn't have an actual WCHA email address. It says alot that he actually uses a DU email account.

I think McCleod and Shep know that it's going to be close whether or not they keep their phony baloney jobs and they don't want to alienate the Clownies.

No way are their jobs on the line.

The only people upset about this are UND fans. And we don't count.