SIOUX vs DENVER

AZSIOUX

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash the net!! and Score!!

YES! Crash the net very hard and make sure Chevrie knows there gonna be around the net all night and capatilize on the scoring chances. If the Sioux can score first and early it could be a very big confidence booster and would allow the crowd to get into it right away.

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Slight changes to UND's lines. Denver is without Martin (shoulder) and will go 11 forwards and seven defensemen.

UND's lines

17Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--7 Danny Kristo

10 Corban Knight--27 Carter Rowney--18 David Toews

9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--13 Brett Bruneteau

2 Andrew MacWilliam--24 Ben Blood

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

20 Joe Gleason--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

Denver's lines

17 Matt Glasser--23 Drew Shore--11 Chris Knowlton

16 Anthony Maiani--22 Brian Gifford--19 Kyle Ostrow

9 Rhett Rakhshani--15 Tyler Ruegsegger--12 Joe Colborne

27 Brandon Vossberg--37 Nate Dewhurst

28 Patrick Wiercioch--5 John Lee

4 Matt Donovan--6 Chris Nutini

7 Paul Phillips--25 Cody Brookwell

24 John Ryder

1 Marc Cheverie

33 Adam Murray

instead of 2 beers pre game, 2 per period and 2 post game if we win, im going to change to redbull vodkas tonight...........that may do the trick to get those pucks in the back of the net, at least im pretty sure :sad: if we win then looks like ill change it up and pray for my liver the rest of the season...GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4-1 sioux, lamoureux-toews-frattin-kristo

instead of 2 beers pre game, 2 per period and 2 post game if we win, im going to change to redbull vodkas tonight...........that may do the trick to get those pucks in the back of the net, at least im pretty sure :sad: if we win then looks like ill change it up and pray for my liver the rest of the season...GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

haha, wait..so what we are drinking has an effect on the team's play? So, since I normally have lemonade for supper....do i go with pop, milk, or alcohol?

It's great that you're going all out for the team. Me I'm changing hats. I'm sure it's significant to the team, but not as much as your efforts.

For my part, my black jersey just happens to be next in the rotation.................

perfect, anyone else? you have 55 minutes to change it up in order to score some goals tonight :huh:

beers / redbull vodka

hat change

black jersey

lets get this board a little loose, we need it after last nights game :sad:

perfect, anyone else? you have 55 minutes to change it up in order to score some goals tonight :huh:

beers / redbull vodka

hat change

black jersey

lets get this board a little loose, we need it after last nights game :sad:

Not in class and wearing sioux crew shirt with beads and my sioux sweatshirt and etc....also known as the outfit that I normally get to wear!

instead of 2 beers pre game, 2 per period and 2 post game if we win, im going to change to redbull vodkas tonight...........that may do the trick to get those pucks in the back of the net, at least im pretty sure :sad: if we win then looks like ill change it up and pray for my liver the rest of the season...

I was drinking Miller Lite last night. Today I'm stepping it up to Sam Adams Noble Pils. That better do it, because I'm not sure I can afford to switch up to Sammy Smith.

I was drinking Miller Lite last night. Today I'm stepping it up to Sam Adams Noble Pils. That better do it, because I'm not sure I can afford to switch up to Sammy Smith.

:sad: i may need a vodka sponsor if we win tonight to get me through the season :huh: