SIOUX VS. GOPHERS

Oxbow6

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't let a slash go at that point, especially when everyone in the arena sees it. It is unfortunate that Minnesota seems to be playing their best hockey of the year starting this game, 2nd period, though...

Weird huh? It's usually the other way around. :D

The team has totally collapsed. The team is playing stupid and are only embarrassing themselves with how they are acting.

This is exactly why I didn't like the tie yesterday. Cause now we've lost 3 points. AGAIN

All weekend the D have done nothing but fire shots directly into guys 5-10' in front of them. Move side to side and make a lane. That is the specific reason for Lucia's goal!

No doubt - short cross ice passes and puck support don't seem to be ND's strength. It would be nice to see more of a focus on playmaking, like the Sioux teams from ten years ago.

Because we saw the reply of him getting totally slammed by MacWilliam. Maybe he didn't get hurt like he was acting, but there's no question it was a penalty.

I didn't say that it wasn't a penalty, just that I won't trust that he's actually injured at this point unless he's bleeding out of his ear. :D

Weird huh? It's usually the other way around. :D

The team has totally collapsed. The team is playing stupid and are only embarrassing themselves with how they are acting.

This is exactly why I didn't like the tie yesterday. Cause now we've lost 3 points. AGAIN

Best post of the weekend!!!

This team has too many physical and mental shortcomings that continually rear their ugly heads. Sad as this team has talent.

With 10 freshman on the roster it shouldn't be totally surprising.

I know we don't like to think that our freshman have a learning curve, but they might.