SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

As far as seats in the 10,000 seat Mariucci, what are people's prediction on the percentage of:

1-Gopher fans

2-Sioux fans

3-Empty corporate and student section seats?

My best shot at a guess (been there only once):

What do the gopher fans and "John" vets think?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I will be representing the Sioux in the middle of the Gopher student section! My brother in law goes to

the U and bought me tickets. I might need your backup, as I will surely receive a lot of hell! GO SIOUX!!!!! Look

for the only guy wearing green and white in a sea of maroon and gold!!!

I'm with Dave...3(+) goals UND wins each game. Think split as well with UND winning tonight then getting little offense going Sat. I would be suprised if UM score more than 5 goals the entire weekend, but BE is going to give up 2 each night...earned or soft. My concern is, with the big ice, can our d-man stay in position and not take bad penalties...especially Blood and McWilliams. Our big d-man have struggled in the past on this big ice...look no further than Big Joe.

Hey guys I will be representing the Sioux in the middle of the Gopher student section! My brother in law goes to

the U and bought me tickets. I might need your backup, as I will surely receive a lot of hell! GO SIOUX!!!!! Look

i got your back...U forsure will make it on the screen...SWEET Go Sioux

The game is on channel 44 in fargo every home game and FCSA if you have the sports tier

I don't think this is right. Channel 44 is the FSSN channel, and I think the only place you can get tonight's game is the Big 10 Network. I'm in Fargo, so if that changes, correct me if I'm wrong. Tomorrow night's is on FSN and FCSA.

I don't think this is right. Channel 44 is the FSSN channel, and I think the only place you can get tonight's game is the Big 10 Network. I'm in Fargo, so if that changes, correct me if I'm wrong. Tomorrow night's is on FSN and FCSA.

Correct. BTN has the rights. FCSA only has the home game agreement and when going through the guide it is Fairbanks v. Mich. B2 site is down right now so you may be able to get it there, or Spitfire is owned by a UND alum, i know they will have it on and the atmosphere is not as rediculous as BWWSouth. You need to get there a bit early but happy hour goes to 7.

Good luck to you in that mess! My lil bro and I will cover your left on Saturday...from a section or two away...so don't expect much more than a distant 'Hey...leave that guy alone' from us!

We've been lucky enough to be at the Hoochie for Trupp's goal and to have been 20 rows over Frazee's right shoulder to watch Bina's goal come from all the way down the ice. It would be great to see Frattin put one in...maybe even to give us another memorable knock-out punch like those other two!

Correct. BTN has the rights. FCSA only has the home game agreement and when going through the guide it is Fairbanks v. Mich. B2 site is down right now so you may be able to get it there, or Spitfire is owned by a UND alum, i know they will have it on and the atmosphere is not as rediculous as BWWSouth. You need to get there a bit early but happy hour goes to 7.

I have been to that Spitfire about 5 times now. It is SO LOUD in there you can barely carry a conversation. But the food is good.

Three even seems high to me. I always look at Wisco as a typical, normal series, but to me the Sioux series is always one thats marked on the calander. I'm only a hockey fan though so I guess for fans that are a fan of other Gopher sports then I could see where they would say Wisco.

Three even seems high to me. I always look at Wisco as a typical, normal series, but to me the Sioux series is always one thats marked on the calander. I'm only a hockey fan though so I guess for fans that are a fan of other Gopher sports then I could see where they would say Wisco.

My wife/her family are from WI. She now GETS the UND/UM hockey rivalary, but to the average Badger sports fans, like her family, the Gophers are hated.

Exactly. The University of Minnesota's biggest rival is UW. However the hockey teams biggest rival is UND.

You guys will hear the "A**hole" chant a plenty, but other then that the student section at 'Ucci is harmless. Which section are you in, Section 2-3 or the main student section 13-14?

I thought Sioux fans were the only ones that swore.

Exactly. The University of Minnesota's biggest rival is UW. However the hockey teams biggest rival is UND.

Exactly. Why that is so hard for some people to understand is beyond me.

In other news, does anyone want to guess who we are going to have reffing this series? I'm going to rule out Hunt/Shep because they reffed the first series and we just had them last weekend. Gophers just had Campion and and Mason so I don't think they will be there either. Very likely it will either be Anderson/Friesema or Adam/Walsh. If we want any hopes of having a decently reffed series lets hope for Anderson. Although both teams are overdue for a series with Adam.

Exactly. Why that is so hard for some people to understand is beyond me.

In other news, does anyone want to guess who we are going to have reffing this series? I'm going to rule out Hunt/Shep because they reffed the first series and we just had them last weekend. Gophers just had Campion and and Mason so I don't think they will be there either. Very likely it will either be Anderson/Friesema or Adam/Walsh. If we want any hopes of having a decently reffed series lets hope for Anderson. Although both teams are overdue for a series with Adam.

Adams can't even control his own bladder more less a hockey game!! If he has this series, I say a minium of 2 from each team get tossed Sat. for all the crap that he'll let go as the player will just settle it themselves.

I'm still wondering what the heck he was doing in Argentina ? Dubay's supplier ;):)

2 weeks here for school. Worried enough already about getting through customs and on my plane with only an hour and 15 minute layover, I think I'll try and get across the border minus Puffy's coke this time.

Come on down to the front row of 14 on Saturday if you'd like a coke or nacho cheese shower, I could arrange that.