SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU

SiouxMD

Oh you got your D2 rings(bought your own I believe), we got some too.......Hopefully Grand Valley doesnt try to get in your conference cause thats an L for sure every year.....haha..thumbs up!!! ....a team that just got beat by an NAIA and Southern Utah by 25 as no chance to win the league....keep dreaming, if thats what you GF people call a dream....the Sioux are just a bad team in the Mediocre West....

Is this all so you don't have to look at the standings for your league? Last behind the legendary Indiana State.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you got your D2 rings(bought your own I believe), we got some too.......Hopefully Grand Valley doesnt try to get in your conference cause thats an L for sure every year.....haha..thumbs up!!! ....a team that just got beat by an NAIA and Southern Utah by 25 as no chance to win the league....keep dreaming, if thats what you GF people call a dream....the Sioux are just a bad team in the Mediocre West....

...and what dog do you have in this fight exactly?

...and what dog do you have in this fight exactly?

Take it easy on him. He's just bitter after incurring 30 grand in private school debt to end up cutting grass for UND and other state school grads who paid a fraction of the cost for their education. Obviously the bitterness has gone to his head.

Fairly sure Indiana State is better than Sioux Falls and not to mention a 35 - 10 loss to Southern Utah.....wow.... I think we should be careful with the words "Historically bad"........ and one more thing winning the Great West(its a glorified D2 league) isn't that impressive, when you can compete in the MVC then feel free to talk smack anytime...

Well if competing in the MVC is a prereq for talking smack I don't think you have any right to talk. I think there is a difference between competing and just showing up, which is all the bison have done so far in the MVC.

Actually depending on which teams show up for UND and GVSU, not a guaranted loss. UND actually beat GVSU in 2001 and 2004. But as pointed out earlier, UND is 3-4...NDSU is 1-7.....End of my discussion about it.

Really though, NEITHER team can talk right now and until the two teams meet again, we are not going to know which team is better.

1-7

1-7

Good one.....Well if were going to shell out records lets look at this......Roughly since 2004 season the Bison have a record of 42-21 all of which is during the transition and includes this 1-7 year...not to bad minus one year.....Now for UND, Roughly their record is 52-17 since 2004....the difference is UND played D2 up until 2007... that means so far UND is 9-8 in their transition.....Now this causes me a pause because that means before this unfortunate season the Bison are having now they were 41-14 IN TRANSITION ......14 losses in 5 years, does anyone really think UND is gonna have less than that after 5 years when they already have 8 in one season and a half.....shoot their on there way to at least 10 by the end of this year..............Also a NAIA loss should count as 2 but ill let that slip...haha

All that matters is DI and being playoff eligible.

That's all UND fans heard up to this point.

Don't be changing the rules.

NDSU DI FCS playoff eligible record ...

2008: 6-5

2009: 1-7

Total: 7-12

UND DI FCS playoff eligible record ...

2012: TBD

All that matters is DI and being playoff eligible.

That's all UND fans heard up to this point.

Don't be changing the rules.

NDSU DI FCS playoff eligible record ...

2008: 6-5

2009: 1-7

Total: 7-12

UND DI FCS playoff eligible record ...

2012: TBD

right right, i guess i forgot the UND rules......thumbs up!

Good one.....Well if were going to shell out records lets look at this......Roughly since 2004 season the Bison have a record of 42-21 all of which is during the transition and includes this 1-7 year...not to bad minus one year.....Now for UND, Roughly their record is 52-17 since 2004....the difference is UND played D2 up until 2007... that means so far UND is 9-8 in their transition.....Now this causes me a pause because that means before this unfortunate season the Bison are having now they were 41-14 IN TRANSITION ......14 losses in 5 years, does anyone really think UND is gonna have less than that after 5 years when they already have 8 in one season and a half.....shoot their on there way to at least 10 by the end of this year..............Also a NAIA loss should count as 2 but ill let that slip...haha

WE'RE OR WE ARE NOT WERE! WERE REFERS TO WE WERE WINNING OR WE WERE LOSING!

TO IS WHERE YOU ARE GOING, TOO IS FOR NOT TOO BAD!

SHOOT, THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY NOT SHOOT, THEIR ON THERE WAY! THERE IS A PLACE, NOT A PERSON!

ILL REFERS TO WHEN YOU ARE ILL AND I'LL REFERS TO I WILL!

If you are trying to make a valid point, then try proofreading your post, it helps make it.

And it is a good thing that you aren't counting losses,as far as stats go....that loss still only counts as one since only one game was played.

right right, i guess i forgot the UND rules......thumbs up!

Those were the rules NDSU created the minute they started their transition.

They've been shoved up UND's nose ever since ("DII doesn't matter").

Now that NDSU's playoff eligible in DI, now it counts.

So, how's she going?

And there will still be the same amount of D1 playoff games played by both teams during your time frame. You could compare the same time frame with NDSU and your new rival SDSU and well we know that they have proven how a team did 5 years ago really doesn't matter. ndsu has proven that as well. All that matters is right now and right now neither team is very good. Yours is 1-7 though so I don't really know why you think you can try and talk any smack at all. Plus you haven't met your prereq from earlier about having to be competetive in the MVC.

1-7

WE'RE OR WE ARE NOT WERE! WERE REFERS TO WE WERE WINNING OR WE WERE LOSING!

TO IS WHERE YOU ARE GOING, TOO IS FOR NOT TOO BAD!

SHOOT, THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY NOT SHOOT, THEIR ON THERE WAY! THERE IS A PLACE, NOT A PERSON!

ILL REFERS TO WHEN YOU ARE ILL AND I'LL REFERS TO I WILL!

If you are trying to make a valid point, then try proofreading your post, it helps make it.

And it is a good thing that you aren't counting losses,as far as stats go....that loss still only counts as one since only one game was played.

Good one...do you have anything on my argument or is it that good that having correct grammar is the only thing you can talk about......maybe you should stick to that when the sioux aren't playing well, rather than argue who sucks, who should be fired, or if fans should still go the games like most sioux fans do, you should just critique everyone's grammar.....SWEET!!! haha

And yeah good thing i'm not counting losses,as far as stats go.....I know that loss counts as one since only one game was played genius....

Make sure after you critique to proofread also genius....

Good one...do you have anything on my argument or is it that good that having correct grammar is the only thing you can talk about......maybe you should stick to that when the sioux aren't playing well, rather than argue who sucks, who should be fired, or if fans should still go the games like most sioux fans do, you should just critique everyone's grammar.....SWEET!!! haha

And yeah good thing i'm not counting losses,as far as stats go.....I know that loss counts as one since only one game was played genius....

Make sure after you critique to proofread also genius....

No one sucks because you win and lose as a team since football is a TEAM sport, I really don't care if they fire anyone or not as I am the one with information that would lead to to that. I will always still go to the games as they will always be my boys and I will always support them whether we are 0-16 or 16-0! Happy?

No one sucks because you win and lose as a team since football is a TEAM sport, I really don't care if they fire anyone or not as I am the one with information that would lead to to that. I will always still go to the games as they will always be my boys and I will always support them whether we are 0-16 or 16-0! Happy?

Very happy...I think we have had a break through-----a sioux fan that will support the team through and through....Congratulations......

Your the one with information that would lead to people getting fired??? Faison is that you? haha

One more thing though, if your ever 0-16 or 16-0 let me know cause that means you skipped D1 transition, said forget playing in the Great West, and probably joined the NFC North, cause i'm pretty sure that would be an NFL season......not to knit pick or anything....oh and make sure to check the amount of TO's that you are using in your sentences...pretty sure to to isn't correct, but your the expert, not me...

alright I'm done with you, to too two easy, whatever............... take care! Sioux Pride baby! haha

Very happy...I think we have had a break through-----a sioux fan that will support the team through and through....Congratulations......

Your the one with information that would lead to people getting fired??? Faison is that you? haha

One more thing though, if your ever 0-16 or 16-0 let me know cause that means you skipped D1 transition, said forget playing in the Great West, and probably joined the NFC North, cause i'm pretty sure that would be an NFL season......not to knit pick or anything....oh and make sure to check the amount of TO's that you are using in your sentences...pretty sure to to isn't correct, but your the expert, not me...

alright I'm done with you, to too two easy, whatever............... take care! Sioux Pride baby! haha

This guy is a dumbass. :ohmy:

Well I'm glad you reached the height of your intellectual capabilities and contributed to this board so intelligently, you must of went to UND..... :D

...dude, they need you for clean up on aisle 9. A couple boys from your squad just went for another jar of vaseline at CVS, but unfortunately they grabbed one from the bottom of the pyramid display. :ohmy: Looks like you also get to show off those SU engineering "skills" by putting the display back together. :D Now get the *%#@ out of here you clown!