SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU

SiouxMD

Thanks for the wisdom since your squad just went to 1-7! By the way, Fargo is now all out of vas after what Bohl and your boys took tonight!

Very funny. Atleast we won the GWC in 2006. You have no shot now.

2006, we were FCS, weren't you guys losing to Grand Valley? Yes, you are still a nobody.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2006, we were FCS, weren't you guys losing to Grand Valley? Yes, you are still a nobody.

Well we've still got a couple more years to equal the one meaningless conference championship you won during your transition. Now the you're playing for keeps though...1-7 HAS TO HURT! c'MON big boy...you can cry on my shoulder if you want. It's okay! :lol: You went from a conference contender to a total MoValley EMBARRASSMENT just when it really mattered - way to go CHAMPS! :D??????

But HEY! There's always next year..2010 is perfect because it would be 20th ANNIVERSARY of anyone giving a sh*t about what 'su has done on a national stage. You realize you have students, and alums (probably like you), who've gone to school, married and had kids and never experienced a NC season from 'da bizon...how you guys keep playing the "WE"RE GODS!" card is BEYOND ME!! YET you still try....put you money where your mouth is! (although I understand you mouth is occupied kissing DT's backside :) )

Hey - you came here looking to stir things up...happy?

A bison fan here trying to sling mud at our FB team and record. Now THAT is funny!

Hey, I hear you are the best 1-7 team in the country if that makes you feel any better! :lol:

Get him some Easley Thornton action shots, some KY, and a box of Kleenex and he'll be just fine.

Would you rather be 3-4 and technically still in "warm-ups" (transition) trying to figure it out*, or

Sit 1-7 with two road games coming, no playoffs, and 7-12 since becoming playoff eligible.

PS - UND could still win the Great West. Beat Poly. Beat Davis.

* And still have 2.5 seasons to figure it out before it really counts.

Would you rather be 3-4 and technically still in "warm-ups" (transition) trying to figure it out*, or

Sit 1-7 with two road games coming, no playoffs, and 7-12 since becoming playoff eligible.

Beat Poly and Davis?? That's funny

I worry about apathy/indifference setting in during the transition. You know the axiom about the cost of attracting new customers vs keeping existing ones. If football support erodes during the transition, I wonder how difficult it will be to get it back. Particularly when we always have the hockey program to lean on.

Well we can look forward to the band playing that "whooo" girly song 20 times against Poly, Bamba being up for player of the game no matter what his stats are, and another round on this board. The lack of originality from the band (beer song 20 times, "whoo" girly song 20 times) and the blatant force feeding (this isn't any fault of his) of Bamba is getting old. The guy is one of 11, not the whole show. He's a weapon but he has butter fingers and he's still learning.

I know there are injuries and this is a program in flux but it is time to play a lot of the freshmen now. I also think it's time to sit Jake for a game at least. Let him get pushed. I don't put it all on him at all, but the QB for right or wrong is the field general. A long snapper needs to be a priority as well. That is inexcusable. I still support Chris and will always support the team but some change here and there would be good.

Why aren't you too ashamed to even talk smack when NDSU football is now in the same conversation as Indiana State? UND has the bottom on the radar, but when you are looking up at the Sycamores, Bison football has now hit rock bottom. Historically bad.

Why aren't you too ashamed to even talk smack when NDSU football is now in the same conversation as Indiana State? UND has the bottom on the radar, but when you are looking up at the Sycamores, Bison football has now hit rock bottom. Historically bad.

Fairly sure Indiana State is better than Sioux Falls and not to mention a 35 - 10 loss to Southern Utah.....wow.... I think we should be careful with the words "Historically bad"........ and one more thing winning the Great West(its a glorified D2 league) isn't that impressive, when you can compete in the MVC then feel free to talk smack anytime...

Fairly sure Indiana State is better than Sioux Falls and not to mention a 35 - 10 loss to Southern Utah.....wow.... I think we should be careful with the words "Historically bad"........ and one more thing winning the Great West(its a glorified D2 league) isn't that impressive, when you can compete in the MVC then feel free to talk smack anytime...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the only Ring (bought your own I believe) the NDSU Bison have been wearing for the last 20 years....?

when you can compete in the MVC then feel free to talk smack anytime...

Are you referring to NDSU here? Looks to me like the Bison bit off way more than they can chew in that conference...and that includes SDSU.

Bison fans talking smack on here, now I have seen it all!

NDSU had a few great years early in the transition. SDSU did NOT.

SDSU did it right, look at them now.

NDSU did it wrong, look at them now.

UND...:ohmy:? I hope we are closer to the SDSU road than the NDSU road by 2012.

Try again: the Great West is rated higher than all other AA leagues except the Colonial. BTW, Indiana State lost to Qunicy, a low level DII team that plays an NAIA schedule.

CONFERENCE CENTRAL MEAN SIMPLE AVERAGE TEAMS

1 PAC-10 (A) = 79.64 79.27 ( 1) 10

2 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 78.97 79.04 ( 2) 12

3 ATLANTIC COAST (A) = 75.16 75.32 ( 3) 12

4 BIG EAST (A) = 74.68 74.81 ( 4) 8

5 BIG TEN (A) = 74.23 74.21 ( 6) 11

6 BIG 12 (A) = 73.88 74.26 ( 5) 12

7 I-A INDEPENDENTS (A) = 71.97 70.65 ( 7) 3

8 MOUNTAIN WEST (A) = 70.08 70.13 ( 8) 9

9 WESTERN ATHLETIC (A) = 67.31 68.36 ( 9) 9

10 CONFERENCE USA (A) = 64.88 64.15 ( 10) 12

11 MID-AMERICAN (A) = 62.63 62.26 ( 11) 13

12 SUN BELT (A) = 60.77 60.33 ( 12) 9

13 COLONIAL (AA)= 60.19 59.61 ( 13) 12

14 GREAT WEST (AA)= 58.17 57.77 ( 14) 5

15 MISSOURI VALLEY (AA)= 56.39 56.63 ( 15) 9

16 BIG SKY (AA)= 55.95 55.62 ( 16) 9

17 SOUTHLAND (AA)= 50.26 50.32 ( 17) 8

Pathetic life when you have to resort to using 17 year olds playing against Williston to energize yourself about college football.

Same thing happened to Mertens: he was idolized by their fans as a 17 y o EGF QB and then thrown to the wolves when he didn't meet their "playoff" standards. As if Mertens could have single-handedly delivered the bison a winning record.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the only Ring (bought your own I believe) the NDSU Bison have been wearing for the last 20 years....?

Oh you got your D2 rings(bought your own I believe), we got some too.......Hopefully Grand Valley doesnt try to get in your conference cause thats an L for sure every year.....haha..thumbs up!!! ....a team that just got beat by an NAIA and Southern Utah by 25 as no chance to win the league....keep dreaming, if thats what you GF people call a dream....the Sioux are just a bad team in the Mediocre West....