SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook

UND Fan

29 North Dakota

20 Stony Brook

Off to the Al and then the Ralph tonight..........

Should be a great day!

I longingly remember those days back in GF. FB in the afternoon and hockey at night. The only thing better was the very infrequent times when there was also BB on the same day. Enjoy!

GO SIOUX!!!!

31 - UND

20 - SUNY-Stony Brook

That name really just rolls off of the tongue, doesn't it! I think our offense got alot of experience and confidence in the USD game. While this should be a pretty good game, I think the Sioux are really going to put everything together in this game and have their best showing of the season!

I just hope alot of people show up to support the team for Potato Bowl! Another 12,000+ crowd would be absolutely amazing. But I think we will be doing good if we get much over 10,000.

It sounds like Stony Brook likes to run the ball. So, it will be interesting to watch the line of scrimmage today. I think the Sioux win a tight game. UND 20 SB 17. Thank you to the Stony Brook for coming out to UND for the Potato Bowl. Not many fully funded programs is FCS will travel one way. UND needs to look into returning the favor.

I don't think I'm going to get the TV feed down here. I've got FSN, but it usually shows games from the southwest. I just paid $10 to increase my CFB coverage on Dish Network, but not sure what I'm going to get yet. Guess I'll be screening all the 'alternate' channels at game time.

Just in case, anyone know if there's a radio or video feed on the internet? Thanks.

BTW, Tech's game is on FS-Southwest at 7 tonight. Playing Kansas St, a mediocre team but with a running game we've not seen this year. Potts is still out (concussion), but that may be a good thing the way he's played the last couple games. :ohmy:

Stony Brook's audio (free, no registration required).

It uses RealPlayer and when I clicked the .pls link in Firefox, I had to manually tell it to use RealPlayer to play the file, but that may just be something weird about my setup.

Lot's of respect for UND from the Stony Brook announcers so far. They called the line as UND -1, talking about UND's recent success in D-II, players in the NFL, etc...

http://www.fightingsioux.com/?DB_OEM_ID=13500

Free audio, $10 video, but you need to register for either.

A little help - I'm trying to log on to listen, and each time I try it says that the current account can't doesn't have rights to watch video (although I'm clicking on the audio). Anyplace else to watch (KFGO isn't working for me either)?

A little help - I'm trying to log on to listen, and each time I try it says that the current account can't doesn't have rights to watch video (although I'm clicking on the audio). Anyplace else to watch (KFGO isn't working for me either)?

Go to the Live Event on the top and click on the little musical note, that worked for me. It says it's premium content but it worked for me.