SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank you for Siouxsports, Jim

JESUS,family,rutgers

Jim, with my fifth season of being a Fighting Sioux fan and a member of siouxsports.com starting this Fall, I just wanted to thank you for all your time and work. Living in New Jersey,there is almost no coverage of college hockey,let alone the University of North Dakota. Thanks to a very nice woman who works at the university and you, I almost feel like I live down the road from the Ralph. Hope you,all Fighting Sioux fans,Coach Hakstol, and all the players and coaches have a Siouxper 2009-10 season.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

I used to post there. I like this better as it's a fun forum rather than a big argument.

I used to as well. Don't think I've logged in there for 3 years or so. It went to hell in a hurry 4 or 5 years ago. This site is MUCH better. At least for Sioux fans.

The forum is a community -- it exists and thrives thank to all of you, your contributions, and the tone you help set.

However, since the topic of message board quality has come up, I do need to take this opportunity to thank those who have taken on the particularly thankless job of moderating. When their (volunteer) job is going well, the forum improves without you particularly noticing why or who is to thank. The one I'm going to call out by name is GDM, who carried the load from the beginning when I knew I couldn't do it alone. A year or so ago it became obvious the two of us couldn't do what it took to keep the forum of the quality we desired, and half a dozen or so people who agreed answered the call for help. Thanks to them all!

I ditto the above

Having moved to Hettinger a few months ago - I appreciate this site more than ever

& Goon Pheasants are actually a nusiance out here :angry:

Thanks Doogie :lol:

& now all the tv coverage (life is good)