SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Hockey Off-Season Thread

AZSIOUX

The story is obviously fabricated by an officer who didn't like either of those two players. Who in their right mind can "throw" a lawnmower? I smell BS. ???

Sorry not Bs. Actually happened and the boys spent the night in lock-up. I don't think a police officer is going to fabricate a story out of the blue and if they were so innocent why did they run?:p

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being sarcastic. :p

wasnt it their own property?? nice smile by joe in the mug shot as well. im sure when the dust settles it will be a blow up over nothing like oshies BS deal 2 years ago when that was a joke. not saying things were handled right in this situation with both but lets wait and see. hak will do what needs to be done when he gets all the info and then you move on. not condoning this at all as they did make mistakes but weve been through this before so a wait and see approach is the right thing ???

GO SIOUX!!

Forgive me if I missed the update on the status of Forney, but I can't believe with all the "connected Sioux fans" who post on this site, no one has seen neither hide nor hair of him. The young man obviously HAS to be skating and working out somewhere this summer. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Forgive me if I missed the update on the status of Forney, but I can't believe with all the "connected Sioux fans" who post on this site, no one has seen neither hide nor hair of him. The young man obviously HAS to be skating and working out somewhere this summer. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

We know he skated at Atlanta's prospect camp last week.

still waiting, should be son on the decision. if the decision was made we would know

Before the Gopher trolls post it, I'm going to go ahead and say it.

If Hakstol had control over his players (regardless of the fact they were 21 or older and considered adults), this never would have happened. Yet another proof that Lucia is better than Hakstol and why Hakstol should be fired.

I think that should about cover it.

:lol:

I hope Frattin learned his lesson about what happens when you hang out with cake eaters.

How can you be so drunk to throw stuff out on a lawn out in front of a house? I don't get it. Both these guys are over 200 lbs. Must have been many a jag bombs.

How can you be so drunk to throw stuff out on a lawn out in front of a house? I don't get it. Both these guys are over 200 lbs. Must have been many a jag bombs.

actualy i think it is a different type of off season work out program. works out the muscles that you normally dont get bench pressing and doing squats :lol:

actualy i think it is a different type of off season work out program. works out the muscles that you normally dont get bench pressing and doing squats :lol:

It is pathetic...that is all I can say. More for Finley than Frattin.

It is pathetic...that is all I can say. More for Finley than Frattin.

why more for finley than frattin? they are 1 year apart in age. they screwed up. dumb decisions but not the end of the world as we all know. they screwed up and whatever frattin has to do he will do it and then you learn and move on like anything in life

why more for finley than frattin? they are 1 year apart in age. they screwed up. dumb decisions but not the end of the world as we all know. they screwed up and whatever frattin has to do he will do it and then you learn and move on like anything in life

More for Finley because he is no longer a member of the Sioux hockey team. It is an embarrasment for both players but I wonder what the Caps organization thinks when they read this article? Not good.

actualy i think it is a different type of off season work out program.

Lawn mower toss: the newest competition in "The Worlds Strongest Man" contest. See it on "ESPN 58 - The Cinco-Ocho", right after the youth division of the World Series of Poker.

More for Finley because he is no longer a member of the Sioux hockey team. It is an embarrasment for both players but I wonder what the Caps organization thinks when they read this article? Not good.

I would be willing to bet that the CAP's organizaton will have an extraction with Mr. Finley and he will be fine.

didnt see it posted but CC big time recruit john moore signs pro. big loss if they actualy thought he would ever play there over juniors or pros. he will likely play for kitchener of OHL this coming season

didnt see it posted but CC big time recruit john moore signs pro. big loss if they actualy thought he would ever play there over juniors or pros. he will likely play for kitchener of OHL this coming season

What a down offseason for CC.