SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cow! What an exciting game.

Goon

I think this was one of the best championship games that I have ever watched that UND wasn't involved in. BU was on the ropes and

my buddy called and said that MU was going to win and I said don't count out BU yet. Bam the roof feel in on Miami.

I think this was one of the best championship games that I have ever watched that UND wasn't involved in. BU was on the ropes and

my buddy called and said that MU was going to win and I said don't count out BU yet. Bam the roof feel in on Miami.

WOW! You should change your name to "HockeySVENGALI" then... :silly:

(or RustyTROMBONE or Cleveland Steamer or whatever works best for you my DaveK bashing friend:blush: )

That was a very entertaining game and for all of our friends from the "State of Hockey" it sure didn't feature very many Minnesotans. Perhaps you could change your name to the the State of Curling or find another obscure winter sport that is available for the taking. Just pick something without the fighting and you still have DaveK and his alternate personality HappyG as your biggest fans on this board. :silly:

WOW! You should change your name to "HockeySVENGALI" then... :silly:

(or RustyTROMBONE or Cleveland Steamer or whatever works best for you my DaveK bashing friend:blush: )

:silly::silly: What are you talking about?

Just pick something without the fighting and you still have DaveK and his alternate personality HappyG as your biggest fans on this board. :silly:

HappyG's posts are very simular to other have posted here in the past but no longer have access.

That was a very entertaining game and for all of our friends from the "State of Hockey" it sure didn't feature very many Minnesotans. Perhaps you could change your name to the the State of Curling or find another obscure winter sport that is available for the taking. Just pick something without the fighting and you still have DaveK and his alternate personality HappyG as your biggest fans on this board. :silly:

If there is no talent in the State of Hockey, maybe North Dakota should stop recruiting there. Oh wait, I guess your coaching staff knows a little more about the game than you do.

If there is no talent in the State of Hockey, maybe North Dakota should stop recruiting there. Oh wait, I guess your coaching staff knows a little more about the game than you do.

OMG Skippy you are right. We had three whole Minnesotans in the lineup that won the McNaughton Cup and a fourth who played a couple of games. :silly:

By the way how are the the spelling lessons going down at UMTC, can you all spell FINLAND yet.

OMG Skippy you are right. We had three whole Minnesotans in the lineup that won the McNaughton Cup and a fourth who played a couple of games. :silly:

By the way how are the the spelling lessons going down at UMTC, can you all spell FINLAND yet.

I can't wait to hear what the Minnesota pride on ice boys have to say now that they have Finlander on the team. :silly:

The roster will definitely be taking on a Minnesota flavor again in the next few years.

The roster will definitely be taking on a Minnesota flavor again in the next few years.

Hopefully the strong offset from Alberta will help maintain the required character for the team. Given the trend of the past few years I wonder which poor Minnesotan will be the next throw him under the bus victim of certain Sioux fans.

Hopefully the strong offset from Alberta will help maintain the required character for the team. Given the trend of the past few years I wonder which poor Minnesotan will be the next throw him under the bus victim of certain Sioux fans.

Nick Mattson. Everyone is expecting him to come in and be a world-beater. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Careful, DLW4GOPHERS, we don't want his poor little headto explode.

For someone who is supposedly an adult, you sure dont catch on quick...

Why would you personally attack someone when you chastise others about doing the same thing?....You really are your worst enemy on here

Are you sure I heard he was actually from Finland.

He is from Finland:

http://gopherpuck.blogspot.com/2009/03/hau...to-gophers.html

Word through the grapevine has it that Shattuck St. Mary's junior forward Erik Haula has committed to the Gophers. Haula hails from Finland and has a scoring line of 22 goals, 49 assists, for 71 points thus far with Shattuck this year.

WOW, just got back from DC. great time. went with a couple of friends and met them there. they are from grand forks. lot less stressful when the sioux arent there but i cant wait til they are back !! DC was great. lots of historic sites obviously. drank a ton as always on these trips. met tons of great college hockey fans from all over the united states. very cool vibe everytime ive ever gone. if you never have gone its a must for a college hockey fan. amazing 2nd game thursday, the beavs simply didnt have it thursday. just got beat overall. great the beaver nation showed up like they did. was fun pregaming it at their party and seeing some old friends. didnt go to the title game but had a blast watching it at the greene turtle bar where i did end up 5 or 6 times in 3 days, got lost i think it was thursday night, man that was interesting wondering DC at 3 am not knowing where the hell i was going a little tipsy, good times as always!! :silly:

best photo my friend sarah took of the whole weekend, how damn ironic. not one other named jersey and i look and see these 2 at either end of the bar

2836_155501940570_902790570_6497296_8329842_n.jpg

Sorry. Sarcasm intended! :silly::silly::silly:

I was giving my gopher buddies crap about this saying he must be from Minnesota since they don't recruit outside their state.

Actually he went to school in Fairbault (SSM) so I am sure they will try that angle. :glare:

That was indeed a great championship game except for the last three minutes. It just seemed like Miami quit. They were no longer agressive, they just hung back, didn't try to get the puck out of their zone and just looked flat. If they would have just kept pressing BU....

As usual it was great hanging out with college hockey fans. And my Fighting Sioux jersey got lots of compliments. In two different conversations, one with a group of Miami fans and another with one Maine fan, there was disbelief when I said we may lose our name and logo. I've been to DC several times but this was the best time ever!!! All in all a great long week-end.