SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji State vs. Miami (OH)

dj_hoime

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way off topic, but this Nick Edenhart story is really sad.

That coleen dominguez is pretty hot.

The agent is only crying cause he lost potential money in the future.

But it is too bad to see someone so young die in a needless way cause of some douche in a minivan.

What you mean you don't want to add to the miami is a hockey dynasty hype?

Not really.

Their fans already thought they had a dynasty, and they've never won anything. How would they act if they had a national title under their belt?

Bemidji couldnt complete a pass the last half of the game. Props to Miami but another dissapointing frozen four for me. ???

I could really care less who wins now. I just dont want it to be a Boston team again!

There's going to be more love in the air at this NC game than a VW bus full of hippies on an aphrodesiac high.

In defense of aging, dirty, stinking hippies everywhere: very few of us ever had to resort to aphrodisiacs.

Just sayin'

???

Not really.

Their fans already thought they had a dynasty, and they've never won anything. How would they act if they had a national title under their belt?

I was being sarcastic, but yeah...I get the feeling Miami(OH) fans are retarded, not like Minn fans at least the gophers have a history.

But anyway BU won so I'll be cheering for BU, I can deal with BU winning cause they haven't been to the frozen four since we beat them in '97 ???

But anyway BU won so I'll be cheering for BU, I can deal with BU winning cause they haven't been to the frozen four since we beat them in '97 ???

Cheering for BU is like rooting for the Yankees. Or the USSR.

Go Miami!

I was being sarcastic, but yeah...I get the feeling Miami(OH) fans are retarded, not like Minn fans at least the gophers have a history.

I cannot cheer for BU...no way....no how

What???!! There was a game after the BSU game? I'm shocked. I was totally in "college hockey season is over . . . it's Rum and Diets, and movie night." And that's only cuz I watched the BSU regional championship game w/ Lane Sedivie and James Mason (James Mason lost the bet and had to wear Lane's BSU jersey when they went to the Frozen Four . . . it probably jinxed 'em. I'm kidding. they're both good guys. Didn't see 'em on TV cuz BSU never really got ahead in that one.) ???

Anyway, they made me feel better about the Sioux losing on that Regional Sunday night. . . we should roll over backwards and get 'em into the WCHA, but I don't see our "fearless leader" cooperating. Sedivie had a full ride to UND as a Goalie (Awesome!) but got run into in the minors by his own defenseman and RYAN POLTOLNY (I know I spelled that wrong!). Hurt his neck. Sembidia came in then and he lost his spot. Good guy, bad break. Anyway, don't care about Boston. . . college, university, or otherwise. . . they all suck. And the season's over. Hit the booze for 24 and get over it. :)

What???!! There was a game after the BSU game? I'm shocked. I was totally in "college hockey season is over . . . it's Rum and Diets, and movie night." And that's only cuz I watched the BSU regional championship game w/ Lane Sedivie and James Mason (James Mason lost the bet and had to wear Lane's BSU jersey when they went to the Frozen Four . . . it probably jinxed 'em. I'm kidding. they're both good guys. Didn't see 'em on TV cuz BSU never really got ahead in that one.) :)

Anyway, they made me feel better about the Sioux losing on that Regional Sunday night. . . we should roll over backwards and get 'em into the WCHA, but I don't see our "fearless leader" cooperating. Sedivie had a full ride to UND as a Goalie (Awesome!) but got run into in the minors by his own defenseman and RYAN POLTOLNY (I know I spelled that wrong!). Hurt his neck. Sembidia came in then and he lost his spot. Good guy, bad break. Anyway, don't care about Boston. . . college, university, or otherwise. . . they all suck. And the season's over. Hit the booze for 24 and get over it. :)

I'm pretty sure you spelled all of the players names incorrectly. ???

I watch the NCAA hockey championship every year. As a fan of the game, it doesn't make any difference what teams are involved. Of course it's more fun when the Sioux are in it or at least somebody from the WCHA, but a true hockey fan will watch the last two teams standing no matter who they are.

So you're now defining what a true hockey fan is? :):) Doh! Fan=fanatic. My definition of A true blue die in the wool Sioux fan wouldn't cheer for the Goofs, or would they wear that stupid jersey but that is just MHO. ???:) Also, I could see how someone might not want to watch BU and MIAMI U in the last game tomorrow. Frankly I watched BSU and MU but then I was watching the Bruins and Les Habs last night and decided to keep watching that game instead of the BU and UVM game. The NHL game was much more exciting than the other semifinal game last night.

Frankly I watched BSU and MU but then I was watching the Bruins and Les Habs last night and decided to keep watching that game instead of the BU and UVM game. The NHL game was much more exciting than the other semifinal game last night.

The BU/VT game was much more entertaining than the Miami/BSU game.

Miami played their system well, but it sure made for a boring game to watch.

The BU/VT game was much more entertaining than the Miami/BSU game.

Miami played their system well, but it sure made for a boring game to watch.

They had a few line brawls in the Boston and Montreal game and it was an awesome game to watch.

I get bored with the ESPN love feast towards anything that is Hockey East and the Eastern teams.

Miami isn't much fun to watch Typical CCHA team. A real uptempo team should be able to do some damage

against them. Get pucks deep and get the goalie moving.