SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

To piggy-back on Sprig's comments...looks like the Friday game is tape-delayed on FSN Wisconsin, and the Saturday broadcast is local cable. As of right now they don't have any webcast info at uwbadgers.com.

I seem to remember being able to webcast UW games in the past...in fact, that's how we watched the series last year at my house. I also recall watching the Sioux clinch the MacNaughton in '09 in front of a computer monitor.

What ever you do dont waste the big $$$ on an AZBox Salgari has one on my forum and sent me a very negative analysis of it. I am sure he will get around to posting it, or I will.

Is the Open Box worth $100?

Yes, but not much more.

Best to bid around $100 on e-bay and stand your ground. Eventually someone will sell you one for $100

Is there any additional programming that can be picked up on 87w with an openbox?

Time to start worrying about this again. I missed last season on satellite because I couldn't find anyone in the damned U.P. to aim my dish. My several manual attempts were futile. I have someone in town for the next week that might be able to help - but where are we aiming this year? Any input is appreciated.

65% with the big dish! (1 meter) I never have got anything higher than the low 50's as long as I used my 30 inch Winegard. Thanks to Jake and PSB for making it happen!

Your welcome Blackheart! It's as close to HD without having HD in my opinion! Just wait until you can compare SD FSN to FTA FSSN. Night and day difference. I will do what I can for any Sioux fan watching on Satellite and I know PSB will also.

Your welcome Blackheart! It's as close to HD without having HD in my opinion! Just wait until you can compare SD FSN to FTA FSSN. Night and day difference. I will do what I can for any Sioux fan watching on Satellite and I know PSB will also.

Yeah I hate paying Comcast $70 a month for a 3rd generation picture that pixilates throughout the game...thanks again, you da man!!

BC-Mich State starting...signal in and out even with the 1 meter dish...totally overcast in Mpls suburbs...hope to be able to watch!

Same thing here in NWND; in and out. No problem on other tp's. They are once again giving us an unpowered product :sad:

All the Horizontal channels (Patient channel, Bloomberg, Telemundo) are coming in at 85%+...FSSN is a Vertical signal and currently sucks...I believe MTA and Infocast channels are vertical; anyone getting decent signals on those?