SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji is Frozen

sioux7>5

HELL YEAH

hope i can swing this to DC now. wasnt gona go since the sioux are out but this changed my thinking a bit, think i have a bunch of buddies who played football and went there going as well

FEAR THE BEAVER and BE A BEAVER BELIEVER

sargent1.jpg.w300h225.jpgsargent2.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Even though the Sioux lost a heartbreaker, it really was one exciting weekend of college hockey. If more people had a chance to watch it would have been a great oppurtunity to gain some fans. It was nice to see ESPN showing some regional games on ESPN2 instead of just Frozen Four games.

Bemidji played 2 awesome games. I'm so happy that we still have a team to cheer for in the Frozen 4.

The stat they showed during the game was an eye opener:

Bemidji State, the lowest seed ever to make it to the F4.

Equivilent to the #64 seed in NCAA hoops.

WOW!

GO BEAVERS!!

Just got back from a local Bemidji bar. It was a blast watching BSU win two in a row.

I thought BSU would give give ND a tough game and was stunned with the win. Now BSU beats a tough, grinding Cornell team to go to the Frozen Four.

What a win for BSU's program status, WCHA, Coach Tom, BSU, BSU players, the BREC and Bemidji fans.

Just got back from a local Bemidji bar. It was a blast watching BSU win two in a row.

I thought BSU would give give ND a tough game and was stunned with the win. Now BSU beats a tough, grinding Cornell team to go to the Frozen Four.

What a win for BSU's program status, WCHA, Coach Tom, BSU, BSU players, the BREC and Bemidji fans.

Was it Corner Bar or SLims?

Congrats to Coach Serratore and the Beavers!! I'll be rooting for them in the Frozen Four!! Was hoping to get together with some Sioux fans in Denver and watch number 8 over Easter weekend, but cheering for Bemidji will be JUST FINE! BEAVER ONE, BEAVER ALL, LET'S ALL DO THE BEAVER CALL!

Anyone else think the refs were horrible tonight? I think ESPN paid them to ensure a cornell win and are now crying themselves. lol

All joking aside....

I always knew BSU had a great team, I just didn't think they could whoop on ND like they did, after last night they made me believe....and I believe they are the best team in the FF right now. I guarantee you most people will be writing BSU off against miami, I would love nothing more than to see miami get torn apart....hockey dynasty and Div 1 powerhouse my ass.

They can do this....they can win the NC

GO BEAVERS!!!

they didn't just beat Cornell, they whooped'em good!!

Hell, you guys should have seen the looks on the Notre Dame fans Saturday night at the Van Andel as, and I quote, "That damn hick college from BFE, Minnesota is taking them out behind the woodshed and spankin' em." Needless to say, it warmed the cockles of my manufactured heart. :lol: Hell of a game they played both nights.

Lets Go Beavers!!

And of Course.....

Who Hates Huntsville?? :D:)

Even though the Sioux lost a heartbreaker, it really was one exciting weekend of college hockey. If more people had a chance to watch it would have been a great oppurtunity to gain some fans. It was nice to see ESPN showing some regional games on ESPN2 instead of just Frozen Four games.

I have to agree. Even though we didn't make the FF, it is nice to see some new blood going to the Big Show. Best of luck to Bemidji. :lol:

Was it Corner Bar or SLims?

Was at Corner, and then post game at the Ground Round. The Corner went nuts when they mentioned it during the broadcast. Paying for it today . . . b ut what a night. Now, I'm ready for my second FF (after going two years ago).

Was at Corner, and then post game at the Ground Round. The Corner went nuts when they mentioned it during the broadcast. Paying for it today . . . b ut what a night. Now, I'm ready for my second FF (after going two years ago).

That's why I asked because I caught that from the broadcast and that they have the best burgers.

While it's somewhat always a struggle to get quality BSU wear in Bemidji . . . not so easy now to say the least. Mostly cheesy, screen printed, circa 1980's type designs and clothing . . . with a few exceptions - which are only now available in smalls and mediums. Sioux fans are lucky to have the Sioux Shop, Scheels, the (former) bookstore by the Ralph and online options.