SiouxSports.com Forum

So, west regional ticket people like myself

01grad

I love college hockey and am glad that these games at Mariucci don't overlap with our game Saturday, so at least we can still make use of the tickets we already have purchased and catch the Sioux on television.

Anybody else going and should we still wear our Sioux jersey's to show support for our team or go in neutral colors? I would like to see Duluth come out of this and don't think there will be any upsets. Denver might be playing a little harder this time though and might make it interesting. We supported the dogs at the X after the Sioux were ousted because Sandelin is amazing. He gave us a puck before the game when we talked to him and said the Sioux still support you!

I have to fly back to AK on Thursday to work a week and a day before going to the F4 otherwise I would be going AND wearing my Sioux jersey!!!

Maybe Mt. Redoubt will erupt again and the flights to Juneau will be cancelled and I'll be stuck in Mpls!!!

I never bought tickets because I thought the gopher fans would have to dump theirs for cheap. Lots of people trying to get face value still, but I am hoping the Marriuci tickets fall to $20 (half face value). I just got an email that the Midwest regionals in Grand Rapids have a face value 3 game package for only $65. I guess they price the tickets by what the market will bear.

GO SIOUX

GO BEAVERS

GO DOGS

I am with you! Dogs are on a roll, and it would be oh-so-sweet to see the Beavers kick it up a notch at the right time. They are not the "auto-win" that some teams might think.

And yes, of course...

GO SIOUX!!!

I have to fly back to AK on Thursday to work a week and a day before going to the F4 otherwise I would be going AND wearing my Sioux jersey!!!

Maybe Mt. Redoubt will erupt again and the flights to Juneau will be cancelled and I'll be stuck in Mpls!!!

The blizzard and flood in ND have forced me to change my plans. I'll be in Mpls Friday night! Anyone have a spare ticket to the 'Dawgz game?

The blizzard and flood in ND have forced me to change my plans. I'll be in Mpls Friday night! Anyone have a spare ticket to the 'Dawgz game?

There are plenty of tickets for sale on GPL (No, that's not a dig at the Gophers or their fans :lol:). You might be able to find a good deal.

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

This person is willing to sell single seats

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/viewto...f=19&t=8953

Anybody else going and should we still wear our Sioux jersey's to show support for our team or go in neutral colors?

Do you somehow not become a Sioux fan since they are in a different regional? Of course not. Be proud, be loud, and wear your colors.

Just bought a single ticket on Craigslist minneapolis for $20 for the Friday games. It will be interesting to see how much these tickets are selling for at game time.

Back in 2000, I went to Mariucci and found many Gopher fans standing outside hoping to re-coup anything close to face value for their tickets. Back then, two teams went to the Frozen Four. I remember UND defeating Niagara and Boston College defeating New Hampshire.

Back in 2000, I went to Mariucci and found many Gopher fans standing outside hoping to re-coup anything close to face value for their tickets. Back then, two teams went to the Frozen Four. I remember UND defeating Niagara and Boston College defeating New Hampshire.

I remember that regional as well. If you didn't have any scruples, could have just walked right by the 85 year old ticket men and gone up the escalator. We had already given $20 to a man in a nice leather Gopher jacket for a pair of tickets to watch the Sioux.