SiouxSports.com Forum

So, west regional ticket people like myself

01grad

Worth every penny to be there live for these games so far. Very glad I kept my tickets and didn't back out just because the Sioux weren't there. Now I get to watch us on television today and then watch more live hockey again tonight! Of course I would rather be out East, but this is the next best thing. GO SIOUX!!!

A couple of my buddies called me from the regional. they said that Miami rolled over DU. Funny thing I saw the same thing on my TV.

True Goon, but you are well versed enough to know that hockey on TV is pretty lame when compared to being in the arena for the live action and the excitement of the crowd. One can fall asleep at home. That does not happen in the house.

There are very few games that have been or that ever will be as exciting as the Dogz game last night. TV does nothing to capture that electricity. Funny thing, unlike the Gopher faithful, there really were very few Dogz fans running for the exits with two minutes to play. That is the true measure of a good hockey fan. Arse in the seat when the puck drops. Arse stays in the seat until the final whistle. Anything can, and sometimes does, happen.

True Goon, but you are well versed enough to know that hockey on TV is pretty lame when compared to being in the arena for the live action and the excitement of the crowd. One can fall asleep at home. That does not happen in the house.

There are very few games that have been or that ever will be as exciting as the Dogz game last night. TV does nothing to capture that electricity. Funny thing, unlike the Gopher faithful, there really were very few Dogz fans running for the exits with two minutes to play. That is the true measure of a good hockey fan. Arse in the seat when the puck drops. Arse stays in the seat until the final whistle. Anything can, and sometimes does, happen.

You were there?:lol: Jeez, I have not seen you in like 2 years. I was easy to find... in a toga going ballistic with .8 seconds to go.

Sioux-cia was our good luck charm: she arrived just as Brady Lamb scored. Yeah!!!!