siouxweet

It's never to early to start this debate as who will win what award:

POY-Lasch

Defensive Player of Year-McBain

ROY-Eidsness

Coach of Year-Hak

Can't argue too much with any of those.

Some other possibilities might be:

Defensive POY - Alex Stalock, although I believe that McBain has the upper hand.

Agreed. Although Eidsness will be up there, I think Wiercioch will take it.

Eidsness will definitely be the goalie on the all-rookie team though. :D

I agree with the Wiercioch statement and also Jordan Schroeder could be thrown into the mix. I guess I was just looking at if you took Eids out of the lineup and and PW out would each team still be where their at? UND probably not, DU probably. I was looking at overall impact.

I agree with the Wiercioch statement and also Jordan Schroeder could be thrown into the mix. I guess I was just looking at if you took Eids out of the lineup and and PW out would each team still be where their at? UND probably not, DU probably. I was looking at overall impact.

Lasch no. He turned it on just a few weeks ago.

sorry, not ready not to deliver yet on for sure names but will throw out possibilities with 4 games left

ROY - eidsness or schroeder or wiercoch

POY - Mcbain or lasch

coach of year - hak or gwozdecky

1st team all wcha

F-lasch

F-roe

F-fontaine

D-genoway

D-mcbain

G-eidsness

2nd team

F-rau or walsky

F-maiani

F-stoa or rahkshanni

D-davis

D-raboin

G-stalock

all rookie

F-schroeder

F-conolly

F-gregoire or colborne

D-wiercioch

D-gardiner

G-eidsness

I think Stalock will get 1st team WCHA goalie over Eidsness.

you can go either way really. i have no issue with that. if the sioux win the mcnoughton i have to give it to BE, just a hell of a season so far and no real bumps at all which is amazing for a freshman.i like both goalies and it could go either way

I think Stalock will get 1st team WCHA goalie over Eidsness.

I agree.

I think Eidsness has to be Bachman-esque in his freshman year in order to be 1st Team.

Who's going to be 3rd team? I mean... Connelly by default? I honestly think that most of Connelly's success comes via the UW playing style. I think JPL and JPar benefitted in the same way. Sure, there have been a few games where Connelly has really stood out, but I dunno... I can't think of another WCHA goaltender that deserves it.

Any way you cut it, it's a down year for the WCHA.

I agree.

I think Eidsness has to be Bachman-esque in his freshman year in order to be 1st Team.

Who's going to be 3rd team? I mean... Connelly by default? I honestly think that most of Connelly's success comes via the UW playing style. I think JPL and JPar benefitted in the same way. Sure, there have been a few games where Connelly has really stood out, but I dunno... I can't think of another WCHA goaltender that deserves it.

I think Eidsness is a better goalie than Connelly.

I agree.

I think Chevrie could make third team over Connelly.

sorry, not ready not to deliver yet on for sure names but will throw out possibilities with 4 games left

ROY - eidsness or schroeder or wiercoch

POY - Mcbain or lasch

coach of year - hak or gwozdecky

1st team all wcha

F-lasch

F-roe

F-fontaine

D-genoway

D-mcbain

G-eidsness

2nd team

F-rau or walsky

F-maiani

F-stoa or rahkshanni

D-davis

D-raboin

G-stalock

all rookie

F-schroeder

F-conolly

F-gregoire or colborne

D-wiercioch

D-gardiner

G-eidsness

Stoa leads the league in scoring and should be on the first team.

His stat that jumps out at me is the "1" in the Game Winning Goal column. I would expect more of a league All-Star

Game winning goals is a stupid stat, it can be very misleading. A player scores a goal in the second period to go up 4-1, his team ends up wining 4-3 and he gets credit for the game winning goal.

I would think that Gregoire would have just as good of a chance at All-Rookie as Connolly, since he has more points and has been a major contributor on the powerplay and shorthanded. The league traditionally has rewarded players on teams that finish high if there isn't a huge difference in numbers, and let's face it, that is what it comes down to a lot of the time.