SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

Man I hope Trupp's OK - we really don't need any more guys down - we're already playing pretty dinged up - not a good time of year for this. :silly:

If it is his shoulder again this will be the second time this year. Maybe surgery might be a necessity for him. Isn't that the problem that Toews has too. Sometime we maybe need some bigger stronger guys in the lineup. Was it a bad hit on Evan or what happened??

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those having trouble with the video feed, try downloading the latest version of RealPlayer and then launch in the "Theater Mode". It's in the top left corner of the small screen. Made all the difference in the world for me. And if you get the pixels at the bottom of the screen, close and re-open the RealPlayer, clears it right up.

And I agree, the announcer is doing a great job. Shyak is a solid guy, from my hometown of Devils Lake, ND. He's a players coach and well respected.

For those having trouble with the video feed, try downloading the latest version of RealPlayer and then launch in the "Theater Mode". It's in the top left corner of the small screen. Made all the difference in the world for me. And if you get the pixels at the bottom of the screen, close and re-open the RealPlayer, clears it right up.

And I agree, the announcer is doing a great job. Shyak is a solid guy, from my hometown of Devils Lake, ND. He's a players coach and well respected.

Damn I knew I have seen him around before.

Nice chance for Kozek on a nice pass from Genoway.

Really nice set up that will often result in a goal - when Kozek shoots from there on the move he hits pretty often.

Hope I don't jinx him, but Blood is starting to look like a WCHA defenseman, like he's making the adjustment.

Another injury to a UAA player.

Hope the UAA fans don't boo him. :silly:

According to Suze, they were booing because Shepherd blew the whistle while UND was not in possession. There is a rule that the official shouldnt blow the whistle unless the injury is serious and/or the injured player's team is in possession of the puck. Neither was truly the case so... UAA fans booed.