• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool for the local folks :huh:

couple fyi's about the broadcast

-its not as good as the FSSN guys do

-there is no clock in the corner...just the score

-everyone is deaf in Anchorage as the horn there is REALLY LOUD!!

-hopefully Midco turns the volume down for you folks because the audio is blaring...apparently the media students there think turning the master volume to 10 makes it sound really good :D

Thats cool for the local folks :D

couple fyi's about the broadcast

-its not as good as the FSSN guys do

-there is no clock in the corner...just the score

-everyone is deaf in Anchorage as the horn there is REALLY LOUD!!

-hopefully Midco turns the volume down for you folks because the audio is blaring...apparently the media students there think turning the master volume to 10 makes it sound really good ;)

yeah ive watched them before and you are spot on but if anyone complains then boo hoo. you get to watch sioux hockey!! thats good enough for me :huh:

Everyone except Davidson and Harrington for sure, as I saw both on campus in the last few hours. And LaPoint (but that should be assumed). Word is Hexy made the trip. :huh:

Sorry you'r wrong. Must have seen someone else on campus. Davidson is on the trip but Toews didn't get to go.

Wonder why Toews didn't go?

Bringing Davidson for a more physical presence, as UAA tends to be more prone to hitting/physical play?

Either way, I would like to see Toews more in the lineup. I don't think he fit as well on the top line with Duncs/Gregoire last weekend when Hextall was out, but he has shown flashes of really good play this year. Once he is a jr/sr, he could really be an offensive leader for this team.

Wonder why Toews didn't go?

Bringing Davidson for a more physical presence, as UAA tends to be more prone to hitting/physical play?

Either way, I would like to see Toews more in the lineup. I don't think he fit as well on the top line with Duncs/Gregoire last weekend when Hextall was out, but he has shown flashes of really good play this year. Once he is a jr/sr, he could really be an offensive leader for this team.

just got beat out in practice im assuming and im guessing we maybe see davidson if hextall cant go as it seems mario has earned his spot. he may flip with mario though more than likely. toews will be a very slid 4 year player. he started injured but has shown nice flashes like you stated.

just got beat out in practice im assuming and im guessing we maybe see davidson if hextall cant go as it seems mario has earned his spot. he may flip with mario though more than likely. toews will be a very slid 4 year player. he started injured but has shown nice flashes like you stated.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Davidson has capitalized on most of his opportunities he's been given. Maybe Toews is banged up a little bit as well and they're just calling it a week off for him. He has 2 goals in 8 games, which doesn't overwhelm you, but the guy is a hard worker on the ice every time and plays sound defense. I think this is a great weekend to use a player who is going to leave it all on the ice when 2 wins are a must.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Davidson has capitalized on most of his opportunities he's been given. Maybe Toews is banged up a little bit as well and they're just calling it a week off for him. He has 2 goals in 8 games, which doesn't overwhelm you, but the guy is a hard worker on the ice every time and plays sound defense. I think this is a great weekend to use a player who is going to leave it all on the ice when 2 wins are a must.

yeah for sure would be nice to see him in there in case hex cant go but i see mario playing friday and if the sioux click then the same lineup in a must sweep weekend. cant wait to see these games!!

yeah for sure would be nice to see him in there in case hex cant go but i see mario playing friday and if the sioux click then the same lineup in a must sweep weekend. cant wait to see these games!!

I will be in Wahpeton ND this weekend which gets FSSN but based on the press release I will not be able to get the games there?? Can anyone who knows confirm if this is true?

I will be in Wahpeton ND this weekend which gets FSSN but based on the press release I will not be able to get the games there?? Can anyone who knows confirm if this is true?

this is the release and where it will be shown, if not then its free on webcast through uaa site

The GCI production will be made available on channel 23 Grand Forks and in the immediate Grand Forks viewing area, which includes the East Grand Forks, Grand Forks Air Force Base, Drayton, Grafton, Minto, Manvel, Larimore, Crookston, Thompson, Reynolds, Buxton, Hatton, Mayville, Portland, Hillsboro, Galesburg and Grandin.

this is the release and where it will be shown, if not then its free on webcast through uaa site

The GCI production will be made available on channel 23 Grand Forks and in the immediate Grand Forks viewing area, which includes the East Grand Forks, Grand Forks Air Force Base, Drayton, Grafton, Minto, Manvel, Larimore, Crookston, Thompson, Reynolds, Buxton, Hatton, Mayville, Portland, Hillsboro, Galesburg and Grandin.

Perhaps a question to which I probably know the answer but will those with FTA satellites be able to get these as well?

Or is the satellite in play only when the signal is beaming out of The Ralphie?

Folks, the press release has the answers. So read it. :huh:

Now, those of you with Midcontinent Cable: Spam them asking for them to put it on the entire FSSN.

If they can do it for the Grand Forks region, why not the entire FSSN.

http://www.midcocomm.com and click "Contact Us" in the upper right.