SiouxSports.com Forum

Fox Rocky Mtn's Rizzo Not A Fan of Sioux Fans

Godsmack

Granted, there were more than likely a handful of knuckleheads in the crowd last weekend at the Ralph... but it isn't like every other team doesn't have their fair share of knuckleheads too. I think Rizzo suffers from thin skin.

She's upset because her guy acted like a psycho kindergartener and her team had a meltdown Friday night (although they did perform over their coach Saturday night).

In order to justify that for herself she has to tear down the North Dakota fans. The heck with her.

She didn't look like a dude to me either.

:D well, everything was very lady like except her face i guess which was my point. should have clarified :( my bad...............

she looked to be very thick skinned for being so thin skinned :D i could go all day folks.................its gameday, getting antsy ;)

:D well, everything was very lady like except her face i guess which was my point. should have clarified :( my bad...............

she looked to be very thick skinned for being so thin skinned :D i could go all day folks.................its gameday, getting antsy ;)

Ha ha....yeah I am sure there was plenty of tv make up on! I was focused more on the lady like part. Especially Friday night.

It's been about 24 hours for mine not being posted. Mine was not at all classless.

I just checked and I notice that Chambers hasn't posted anymore comments so maybe they shut them down.

The guy is a clown anyways.