SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the Gophers game on mute and the FSN propaganda ministry just went through the litany of excuses for why Minnesota

got beat; 1.) Coach was missing. 2.) Three players tired from WJC. 3.) Sioux a bunch of goons :huh:

In the ask woog segment.

Some moron just had the gall to say did UND go to far last weekend.

WTF is wrong with these people?

I am watching the Gophers game on mute and the FSN propaganda ministry just went through the litany of excuses for why Minnesota

got beat; 1.) Coach was missing. 2.) Three players tired from WJC. 3.) Sioux a bunch of goons :huh:

In the ask woog segment.

Yep, I saw it too, the timing was PERFECT, end of the 1st, I get up and flick channels, and BAM, that question comes on. My BP is a bit higher right now. Oh well, just have to laugh at it I guess.

In the ask woog segment.

1) Were they expecting him to play?

2) They had time to recover.

3) The Gophers got the majority of the instigating type penalties.

Yep, I saw it too, the timing was PERFECT, end of the 1st, I get up and flick channels, and BAM, that question comes on. My BP is a bit higher right now. Oh well, just have to laugh at it I guess.

I guess this is where we would say that ignorance is bliss.

Anyone else see this over on INCH?

Fries at the Bottom of the Bag

I actually met one of these guys at Tavern United last Friday after the game. The crazy part is that this isn't the 1st time they made this journey before. They made it last year(or the year before) too.

Last time they made it in 2 days. They would have been sore once they got to Houghton.

In the ask woog segment.

If you have to suggest 1 and 2 you aren't a team which we all know is their problem anyway. Conversely on item 3 we all know that they are the biggest bunch of pansies who have to resort to using their sticks like weapons.