SiouxSports.com Forum

Battle For Redemption: Sioux vs Huskies

brianvf

I blame the lack of offense.

I agree they need to score but it is also up to the coach to get the boys motivated to play and they aren't doing it.

I don't understand why you take a offensive player out of the game line up and put in a grinder that can't score.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they need to score but it is also up to the coach to get the boys motivated to play and they aren't doing it.

I don't understand why you take a offensive player out of the game line up and put in a grinder that can't score.

You refer to the Davidson for Taser switch?

A team that doesn't belong in the tournament, Khazikstan. The good game today is the Czech/USA matchup tonight and I am off to that one at the end of this period.

Go now. No need to listen to this snooze fest.

Goon- Don't jump on the bandwagon of the haters now. brian is right. No offense.

Goon- Don't jump on the bandwagon of the haters now. brian is right. No offense

I am just sick and tired of watching this team not play with any heart, no one is worked up about being down 1-0.

The coach sits behind the bench with little if any emotion. I would losen the tie up and get upset with your team once in a while.

The Sioux are going to have to play like they actually respect the Sioux warrior that is on the front of their jersey. This is not Sioux hockey.