SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

und-med.gifund_r_duncan_1.jpgund-med.gif

Ho Hum, another split for the Sioux vs Cornell winning 7-3 Friday breaking out on the scoreboard and then losing 2-1 on Saturday. The Sioux face another ECAC team traveling to Harvard who is coming off a 5-1 loss to Boston College. Harvard has played Cornell and lost 2-1. Score a few goals and wins can start to pile up and maybe even a sweep :glare: GO SIOUX

TV - Not sure as of now on options

WEBCAST - looks to be on webcast in their site HERE. Looks to be 5.00 for a month subscription then you have to cancel it if I read it right.

und.gif

Overall Record: 5-8-1 (.393)

WCHA: 4-5-1, 9 points

Home: 3-3-0

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Sioux.

It's about time to get that 1st sweep of the season and inch our way closer to .500.

Hopefully we can get both Finley and Trupp back sooner rather than later...

i sure hope we see blood and fienhage both games this weekend vs the SMAAAAAT kids :) blood has been one of our most solid d men with jones

if not then it would be nice to see marto and lapoint who are offensive d-men and have the talent but for whatever reason are just struggling right now break the point total tie they share with brad eidsness. i know overall the team is struggling to score night to night and if they can start contributing i believe it can trickle down but 14 games in with 0 points is tough to look at on the stat sheet. and to those who think if you call out a player is throwing them under a bus :glare: im not bashing players if anyone looks at it like that. its calling a spade a spade and i know these guys an play and contribute and i think the sioux need it badly from them. not just from genoway and miller on the scoring sheet. i know these guys can play or they wouldnt be at UND. hope they can break out vs the smaaat kids. GO SIOUX

go sioux, SWEEP

i sure hope we see blood and fienhage both games this weekend vs the SMAAAAAT kids :glare: blood has been one of our most solid d men with jones

go sioux, SWEEP

Harvard is 4-0 at home..no matter my gosh if we can't sweep these guys all hope is lost.

I see that Harvard uses the same video streaming provider (Jump TV) that UND uses. It would be nice if UND had some sort of agreement with JumpTV that would allow Siouxtra members free access to Harvard's JumpTV also. I think this was the case for a couple games last year..I know MTU was one. I'll send an email and see what happens.

I see that Harvard uses the same video streaming provider (Jump TV) that UND uses. It would be nice if UND had some sort of agreement with JumpTV that would allow Siouxtra members free access to Harvard's JumpTV also. I think this was the case for a couple games last year..I know MTU was one. I'll send an email and see what happens.

Who helps the Harvard grads figure out how to sign up for the webcast?

So what are the chances of Sioux fans crashing the Harvard webcast this weekend?

Recieved this reply:

Bob-

Yes, Harvard is sharing their video stream with FightingSioux.com, so Siouxtra

subscribers can watch the games with their subscription.

Thanks,

UND site support

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your request.

Technical Support

So...looks like bonus hockey for us this weekend!

Recieved this reply:

Bob-

Yes, Harvard is sharing their video stream with FightingSioux.com, so Siouxtra

subscribers can watch the games with their subscription.

Thanks,

UND site support

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your request.

Technical Support

So...looks like bonus hockey for us this weekend!

great!! and for those without the siouxxtra its only 5.00 for both games then just cancel your subscription on sunday...either way its great it will be on

great!! and for those without the siouxxtra its only 5.00 for both games then just cancel your subscription on sunday...either way its great it will be on

So is that 5.00 plus $6.99 per game (or what ever they charge)?

So is that 5.00 plus $6.99 per game (or what ever they charge)?

should just be 5.00 through the harvard site if you just want these games or 9.95 for month pass through und site as you linked then either or you can just cancel.

Great news about it being on the Sioux webcast!

Yeah that is really nice to know. I will need it two weeks in a row this weekend and next.

Have to go to Georgia for training so I will have something to do on the weekend watch Sioux hockey on my laptop.

just scanning their roster on uscho link and see doug rogers from fargo. his profile says he was born in watertown , ma on hockeydb.com but lists him on uscho roster from fargo. anyone know of this player. he has solid numbers through his career so far

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=95358

If I remember right a few years back they kicked the SIOUXs but at the RALPH 3-0.Time for payback.

With Trupp out it would sure be nice to see both Davidson and Lamoureaux on the road trip. Any word on how long Trupp will be out. Separated shoilder takes a while to heal as this is also the one he's had surgery on I think

With Trupp out it would sure be nice to see both Davidson and Lamoureaux on the road trip. Any word on how long Trupp will be out. Separated shoilder takes a while to heal as this is also the one he's had surgery on I think

I'm sorry... when did we find out trupper separated his shoulder??? Because I've seen and heard NOTHING.