SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And still you hang out with the guy who's responsible for the appalling officiating in the WCHA. :(

3090f15.jpg

That was one of those moments; I was the Green Mill with Sioux7 and a few other people that we sit with and I had excused my self and went to the bathroom. On the way back I happened to notice that Shephurd was sitting there with the other on ice officials. That was the game where Hunt wore someone elses Ref jersey (I am not sure what you call them).

So I went back to my table and said, "you will never guess who is sitting at the table over there." Next thing you know one of my friends had her stalkerazzi camera out and was snapping pictures. Good ole Shep freely expresses his views when he has had few drinks... I made the mistake of telling Marco Hunt that he did a really good job calling the game, the next night he stuck the joint up.

That was one of those moments; I was the Green Mill with Sioux7 and a few other people that we sit with and I had excused my self and went to the bathroom. On the way back I happened to notice that Shephurd was sitting there with the other on ice officials. That was the game where Hunt wore someone elses Ref jersey (I am not sure what you call them).

So I went back to my table and said, "you will never guess who is sitting at the table over there." Next thing you know one of my friends had her stalkerazzi camera out and was snapping pictures. Good ole Shep freely expresses his views when he has had few drinks... I made the mistake of telling Marco Hunt that he did a really good job calling the game, the next night he stuck the joint up.

You mean he stunk it up after you gave him some advice.

That is a horrible call, if anything it is roughing but not a 5 mintue CFB.

Not even roughing, just a minor bump at the net, you see much more contact between players driving the net and the opposing dmen 40 times a game with no call, as it should be. Could just as well have called interference on the CC dman that Hextall collided with.

Not even roughing, just a minor bump at the net, you see much more contact between players driving the net and the opposing dmen 40 times a game with no call, as it should be. Could just as well have called interference on the CC dman that Hextall collided with.

The fact remains is Adam should not be reffing UND games and yet the league still lets him ref our games.

I don't think it is right.

Any video on VV wrong net goal?I didn't watch the game and I am curious on how exactly that happened.Poor guy will probably never live that one down.

I have that recorded, but didn't really want to post it...didn't really wanna embarass the guy ya know? Although I think he thought a defensemen was back there when he passed it, but didn't realize the defensemen (Blood I think) may have left with the goalie.

I have that recorded, but didn't really want to post it...didn't really wanna embarass the guy ya know? Although I think he thought a defensemen was back there when he passed it, but didn't realize the defensemen (Blood I think) may have left with the goalie.

I hear ya.So he just made a blind pass towards his net thinking someone was there?

BTW congrats on your 1000th post.

That is a horrible call, if anything it is roughing but not a 5 mintue CFB.

Precisely what I predicted would happen once these officials were given a mandate to make more calls.

LOL. What did you guys think would happen? The officials would get better?

It was very strange to have Finley go on this trip and not play. We had 5 healthy D + Miller on the trip. If Finley was iffy to play why not bring Finhage along just in case - instead of the hassle of flying him in on Sat.

Very strange.

From what I understood based on the radio broadcast, Finley had been practicing this past week and felt good, so they were hoping to have him play on Friday. However, after Thurs. practice in CC he really didn't feel well, so they scratched him. They were thinking it had something to do with the high altitude worsening the side effects of his concussion.

pairwise is the only one that means a thing.

sure does. its the ONLY poll that means anything and start february it is great to follow. the other polls are good for message board talk and water cooler talk no doubt. minny has started strong. they have a hell of a goalie. cc and du are strong as well. cant wait until the sioux play du and and umtc

Correct.

i think the wcha will be very involved as always in the top 14 in the pairwise in the end. the wcha didnt start great vs strong non conference teams this year but there is still many holiday and other non conference match ups to make up for those early game losses

i think the wcha will be very involved as always in the top 14 in the pairwise in the end. the wcha didnt start great vs strong non conference teams this year but there is still many holiday and other non conference match ups to make up for those early game losses

the Sioux will be solidly in the top 10 by Feb 1.