SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BU

AZSIOUX

it doesnt work, you have to pay!

I have a feeling I know what the problem is, but you're not going to like the answer.

But anyway: I have the full year pass for BU All access. CBS has the feeds for the Women's and Men's game crossed. Both feeds show the women's game. The link to the first game is playing the Sioux - BU game for me. So, you might need to pay for that first game link. Sorry guys.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody else not able to listen to the audio on fightingsioux.com? I'm logged in, but it says "this account can't play video." I don't want to play video, I'm trying to listen to the supposedly free audiocast.

didnt work for me either

screw BU and CBS and. idiots

I'm listening on fightingsioux.com.

Do you have an account? You need an account, even with the free audio.

yeah, I have an account and listened to many games last season. I've logged out, closed my browser, reopened it, logged back in and still nothing.

I am with you. It is their screw up, not mine. . . .therefore, they cannot have my $8. (And since I had to log in a second time, they probably have $16 from me.)

They might have $16 of mine, too. The first time I clicked continue, nothing happened and the page locked up. We'll see what shows up on my statement.