SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

UND hockey took a pretty big hit last night, tough break for Zach and Zajac. Now tonight Hale has to survive elimination. Hopefully the Canadian Infernos force game seven against those Cali Catfish :silly: .

Well the Sharks have defeated the Flames in game 7 by a score of 5-3...

Pics from Melissa Wade's USA WC team practice pictorial:

It's like a family reunion; look who got his teeth fixed.

1029.jpg

And look, they're removable.

1017.jpg

Greener in blue

1018.jpg

Zach collides with Matt Gilroy ass first

1016.jpg

I'm watching the World Championship exhibition game between the US and Sweden and Zach Parise is wearing an "A" and has an assist on the 3rd goal.

So is he really missing the two team, I would assume that he now has a bridge that he takes out when he plays and then puts it back in after the game and practice...

So is he really missing the two team, I would assume that he now has a bridge that he takes out when he plays and then puts it back in after the game and practice...

That's what it seems like if you check out the pictures I posted earlier today; he has his teeth out for the game. They showed him and Dustin Brown smiling on the bench after his goal and with all the teeth those two are missing between the two of them it was not a pretty picture. :lol:

Toews number 1 of Hockey's Future Top 50 NHL Prospects...

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/hockey_top_50_prospects/

Jonathan Toews - C - Chicago Blackhawks

Height: 6-1, Weight: 195

In his first season with the Chicago Blackhawks, Jonathan Toews has shown that he is a gifted scorer, a true leader and is tough as nails. The talented 19-year-old center was producing at close to a point per game pace before missing 15 games due to a sprained knee suffered on Jan. 1. Blackhawks head coach Denis Savard has commented on Toews

Toews number 1 of Hockey's Future Top 50 NHL Prospects...

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/hockey_top_50_prospects/

Jonathan Toews - C - Chicago Blackhawks

Height: 6-1, Weight: 195

In his first season with the Chicago Blackhawks, Jonathan Toews has shown that he is a gifted scorer, a true leader and is tough as nails. The talented 19-year-old center was producing at close to a point per game pace before missing 15 games due to a sprained knee suffered on Jan. 1. Blackhawks head coach Denis Savard has commented on Toews

Is there a web site with the programming schedule/info?

Team USA schedule via USA Hockey website.

You can watch all the games online (if you're in the US) by registering here. It's $5/month so the $5 will cover the whole tournament and I'm told they use the same broadcasting system as MLB.tv so it should be pretty good quality.

See note on Matt Greene -- he never changes!!!!

Burish on the Boards - Welcome to Camp

Previous posts:

Editor's note: Adam Burish will fill you in on all the Team USA happenings during the 2008 tournament. Check back often for the latest installments of Burish on the Boards.

Hi USA fans!

My name is Adam Burish, a forward from Madison, Wisconsin, and a member of the Chicago Blackhawks. I will periodically keep a journal here to allow you all to get an inside view as to what our team here is up to, how things are going, and some insight to some of our players.

This is my first experience having the chance to play for Team USA. It is an absolute thrill and honor to be a part of this world championship team.

We are currently in the middle of our mini training camp in Portland, Maine. It is a great chance for all of us to get to know each other, and get to know the coaching staff. Since we have been here we have practiced every day. We have a video session every morning going over team details such as our fore check, power play, and penalty kill, so that everybody is on the same page, since every one comes from different teams and different systems during the regular season.

Most of the guys

That's what it seems like if you check out the pictures I posted earlier today; he has his teeth out for the game. They showed him and Dustin Brown smiling on the bench after his goal and with all the teeth those two are missing between the two of them it was not a pretty picture. :glare:

he has to have more than that out cause he has at least one, but I am pretty sure that it is two on the bottom missing as well.

First of all, I would have to whole-heartedly agree that Matt Greene is histarical. I still remember him teaching his freshman dorm-mates how to pick up ladies! Matt is a genuinely nice guy with a great sense of humor and phenomenal story-telling abilities.

Second, for all of you...well let's call ourselves "less young" Sioux fans, I found a great article about Karl Goehring playing some unbelievable hockey in Syracuse leading his team to the playoffs and carrying them on his back to several victories. You might also notice that the author claims he lives in Grand Rapids, ND...I have already sent an email asking for a correction.

Manitoba Can't Solve Goehring

Go Sioux!