SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Laaraque is a complete GOON!! Players like that do not even belong in the league. That was a very dirty hit and that player very easily could have had a Bina type injury. I can't stand that goon. Someone needs to whip that guy's ass. Problem is he is like 6'4" and 250 pounds so it is easier said than done. He is a thug on skates.

Laraque should be behind bars.

This is what Laraque said of McSorley re the stick to Brashear's head incident,

One of Brash's favorite scrapping partners Georges Laraque of the Oilers said "I know I've had my battles with him, but this is something that you don't want to happen to your worst enemy." He also said "I would never allow him to play again," "I wouldn't even let him enter a rink."

University of North Dakota goaltender Jordan Parise will not be returning to the Fighting Sioux for his senior year, and will sign a pro contract shortly. Parise is coming off a stellar season, having played 34 games, posting a 2.20 gaa and a .929 save percentage in 34 games played.

Phillipe Lamoureux, who will be a junior next season, can expect to see a huge leap in minutes. Lamoureux played in 14 games this season.

North Dakota has just added a new goaltender to their roster for this fall: 6

He is capable of being offensive if required, with a solid shot from the point as one of his weapons. Schneider is also responsible defensively and is strong in the corners.

Schneider was one of the most consistent defensemen on the Baby Penguins this season, and seems to have found a balance to his game. .....Schneider has been more focused on his defensive duties and that could see him get his NHL opportunity in the next couple of seasons.

Sounds like Andy is doing exactly what he needs to do to move him up to the NHL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...