SiouxSports.com Forum

Single Game Tickets

remington_270

Last year they went on sale the first week in August. I just called the REA and she said that it would be a little later this year and she hasn't even heard yet. She said to call back later this summer and keep checking. 701-777-4689.

• 4 weeks later...
I think he's talking about the University of Miami, and not the one in Ohio. I heard a rumor that they were going to start playing hockey right on South Beach.

I can already hear Happy whining about overage Cubans.

SINGLE GAME TICKETS FOR TEAMS THE SIOUX PLAY GO ON SALE ON

SCSU*SEPT.15 (if you get tickets section 210 is on the end the Sioux shoot at twice and it's right next to the section that they give the visiting team. (Also has backs on the seats.)

UMD *SEPT.29

MSU * OCT.1

Ok, this has nothing to do with tickets but it's not worth a thread as it's just an observation.

I'm in Mankato and decide to go to Scheel's to buy a Mav hockey 'doodad' to add to a friend's little boy's collection of WCHA stuff. I can only find pom poms, generic at that, and a stadium blanket. Next to the area with dozens of Vikings things for sale is another large area full of lots of 'doodads' for another college, UMtc.

Hmm, go figure...

Question:

We want to get about 16 tickets together for a game this season. We've never done this before at the Ralph.

Is this even possible? If it is, are we going to be in the last row of the arena even if we buy on Sept 20th right when they go on sale?

I guess it comes down to what % of the games seats are Season Tickets or Single Game doesn't it? More season ticket holders would mean less available seats for single game, and worse seats when bought as a group.

Question:

We want to get about 16 tickets together for a game this season. We've never done this before at the Ralph.

Is this even possible? If it is, are we going to be in the last row of the arena even if we buy on Sept 20th right when they go on sale?

I guess it comes down to what % of the games seats are Season Tickets or Single Game doesn't it? More season ticket holders would mean less available seats for single game, and worse seats when bought as a group.

There is no such thing as a bad seat @ the Ralph.

Question:

Would it be possible to contact the ticket office to see about getting your seats in multiple rows instead of just all in one row? Like requesting 4 rows of 4 or something like that? I personally would rather have a group of seats like that. That way you could have a chance at celebrating goals (high fives and such) with more of your buddies instead of just the two on either side of you.

I've actually never say anywhere but in the lower bowl, or the front row up the upper deck so far (5 games)

I certainly wouldn't wind sitting anywhere as long as I go, but was just wondering.

We usually go to the game in Madison but always get stuck in the last row of the upper deck. Which SUCKS. You can't even see the boards when the puck is on the near side...

We do have fun though...

Thanks for the advise. I may call the ticketing office before the seats go on sale to ask about this. Worth a shot anyway.

There is no such thing as a bad seat @ the Ralph.

Apparently you haven't sat in the upper level where the primary concern is making sure both hands have a beer in them. There's nothing more fun for me than having to stand up and sit down 700 times during a hockey game not because the Sioux are putting dozens of pucks in the opponent's net, but because the entire section feels the need to drink a keg before the third period ends.

Also, gotta love the Sioux fan tradition of walking around regardless of whether or not a puck is in play. You can always tell the fans from REA when they come to the Xcel Energy Center in March: They're the ones who can't comprehend an usher telling them to "wait for the whistle."

Flame on!

Question:

I'd call the ticket office right now and inquire about group ticket sales. I don't know the protocol, but it can't hurt to ask early. Go to REA's website, there may be a specific contact for groups.

Good luck.

Apparently you haven't sat in the upper level where the primary concern is making sure both hands have a beer in them. There's nothing more fun for me than having to stand up and sit down 700 times during a hockey game not because the Sioux are putting dozens of pucks in the opponent's net, but because the entire section feels the need to drink a keg before the third period ends.

Also, gotta love the Sioux fan tradition of walking around regardless of whether or not a puck is in play. You can always tell the fans from REA when they come to the Xcel Energy Center in March: They're the ones who can't comprehend an usher telling them to "wait for the whistle."

Flame on!

yes i have....i brought my dad to a SCSU game last season. we got the top row in sec. 307.. perfect view and behind you is a ledge for your beers.